Article accepted for print: 12.12.2016
Article released: 14.04.2020
The article is devoted to analysis of the leading principles of clinical-psychological counseling. These principles are considered as meta-technology, specifying the leading spiritual, moral, and ethical principles of work of the consultant or therapist. Research method is the theoretical analysis of contemporary and classic models of clinical psychological counselling and psychotherapy. The results of the study – selection of the leading principles of clinical-psychological counseling, the description of them as meta-technologies of the Advisory help to patients. In the discussion of the results of the study the author reveals the peculiarities of the implementation of these principles into three main counseling dimensions (intentions): the building and development of the helping relationship (relational intention), the adoption and implementation of help (remedial and developmental) impacts (transformational intention), the development of understanding of the subjects of counselling themselves, each other and the problem (dialogical intention). The author singles out three groups of meta-technology. In conclusion, the author concluded that these meta-technologies of professional assistance manifest itself in the attitude of a specialist towards life in General. The author outlines the meta-technologies of activity undertaken by the consultant. The consultant translates the data meta-technology patients. These meta-technologies are helping us to move from the pathogenic, destructive relationship to relationship productive and ability to health kept.
meta-technology, clinical-counseling; empathy; acceptance; congruence; concreteness; principles; intention; pathogenic relationship; health saving relationship.
1. Arpentievа M. R. (2014) Meta-technology of the understanding in psychological counseling of foster families [Metatekhnologii ponimaniya v psikhologicheskom konsul'tirovanii zameshchayushchikh semei]. Actual problems of psychological knowledge [Aktual'nye problemy psikhologicheskogo znaniya], 4, 79-92.
2. Bondarenko A. F. (2005) Conceptual thesaurus of ethical personalism as the Russian tradition in psychotherapy [Ponyatiinyi tezaurus eticheskogo personalizma kak russkoi traditsii v psikhoterapii]. Journal of the practicing psychologist [Zhurnal praktikuyushchego psikhologa], 11, 39-48.
3. Kochunas R. (2000) Psikhoterapevticheskie gruppy [Psychotherapy group], Moscow, Academicals Project.
4. Minigalieva M.R. (2002) Cross-cultural aspects of psychosocial care: understanding and tolerance. Kaluga: Manuscript.
5. The Bible [Bibliya]. (2002) Moscow: Publishing house of Moscow state University, «Higher school».
6. Viilma L. (2000-2007) Complete works [Polnoe sobranie sochinenii]. Ekaterinburg: At-The Trading Station.
7. Nikolaev V. (2008) Live in help [Zivii v pomoshi]. М.: SoftIzdat.
8. Nikolaev V. (2010) From generation to generation [Iz roda v rod]. Moscow: SoftIzdat.
9. Optina elders (2012) Optina elders: instructions, letters, diaries [Optinskie starcy: nastavlenija, pis'ma, dnevniki]. Moscow: Lepta Kniga.
10. Vujicic N. (2010) Life without limits: inspiration for a ridiculously good life. Random House, Crown Publishing Group.
11. Rogers C. (1961) On becoming a person. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Company.