Article accepted for print: 24.02.2017
Article released: 14.04.2020
Videohostings and social networks in the XXI century began to occupy an important place in the process of human socialization and influence the formation of values and attitudes. In order to determine the possible negative or positive impact of videos on individual or social consciousness is necessary to have a set of techniques and expert-psychological assessment procedures. Analysis process are includes two components – the analysis of the content and context. This article will examine the methods that allow analyzing video content, as well as a method to identify the character of the emotional impact of individual video units to individual or social consciousness. In the latter case, perhaps a pilot study with allocation of the parameters influencing elements: the definition of the length of video segments, containing the previously described impact; impressions arising based on viewing; their general sense. Expert evaluation is carried out using a set of the expert group and its division into two subgroups. There is a presentation of affecting video segments for the expert group №1; to the expert group №2 produced a video presentation as a whole. It is thus possible to obtain complete characterization features of the content and context of the video, as well as defining character of the impact of video units in the individual and social consciousness.
Expert and psychological evaluation of video data; video data content analysis; qualitative data analysis.
1. Baranyuk V.V.. Desyatkova A.D.. Smirnova O.S. Podkhody k opredeleniyu psikhoemotsionalnykh osobennostey informatsionnogo obraza polzovatelya sotsialnykh setey // Internationaljournalofopeninformationtechnologies. Tom 4. N8(2016). s. 61 – 65
2. Voyskunskiy A.E. Informatsionnaya bezopasnost: psikhologicheskiye aspekty //Natsionalnyy psikhologicheskiy zhurnal. N 1 (2010). s. 48 –53.
3. Smirnov O.S.. Petrov A.I.. Babiychuk G.A. Osnovnyye metody analiza. ispolzuyemyye pri issledovanii sotsialnykh setey // Trudy XI Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferent sii «Sovremennyye informatsionnyye tekhnologii i IT-obrazovaniye (SITITO’16). Moskva. Rossiya. 25 – 26 noyabrya 2016g.
4. Carlo Regazzoni. Andrea Cavallaro. Ying Wu. Janusz Konrad. ArunHampapur. Video Analytics for Surveillance: Theory and Practice // IEEE Signal Processing Magazine. –Volume: 27. Issue 5. Sept. 2010.pages 16 – 17.
5. Russell Bobbitt. ArunHampapur. Lisa Brown. Video Analytics in Urban Environments // Advanced Video and Signal Based Surveillance. 2009. AVSS ‘09. Sixth IEEE International Conference on. 2009. – pages 128 – 133.