Article accepted for print: 13.06.2017
Article released: 14.04.2020
The aim of the study is to study the disruption of the body structure of patients who underwent a mastectomy. As a result of the study, it was established that the disturbances in the body's scheme, regardless of the depth of the mammary gland removal, are manifested in the violation of orientation in the internal and external body scheme, as well as in the distortion of the concept of the body scheme. At the level of semantic signification, a rejection reaction of the evaluation of one's own body was revealed, as well as the low differentiation of semantic signification.
In patients who underwent a mastectomy with complete removal of the breast, an asomatological phenomenon was identified, defined as a feeling of distortion of one's own body with a change in the subjective evaluation of its own weight and the magnitude of various parts of the body. In patients with partial (segmental) removal of the breast, this phenomenon manifests itself only partially - in changing the subjective assessment of their own physique; Violations of internal and external orientation in the body scheme are not sustainable.
body diagram, orientation in the body diagram, representation of the body scheme, semantic signification of the body scheme, mastectomy.
1. Vasserman L.I., Dorofeyeva S.A., Meyerson YA.A. Metody neyropsikhologicheskoy diagnostiki. SPb .: Stroylespechat', 1997. 360 s.
2. Ivanova N.YU. Individual'no-psikhologicheskiye osobennosti zhenshchin, perenesshikh mastektomiyu po povodu raka molochnoy zhelezy // V sbornike: Sovremennaya psikhologiya: teoriya i praktika Materialy XIII mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii. Nauchno-informatsionnyy izdatel'skiy tsentr «Institut strategicheskikh issledovaniy». 2014. S. 68-74.
3. Lipetskiy N. N. Molochnyye zhelezy III st.) [Tekst] / N. N. Lipetskiy // Molodoy uchenyy. - 2013. - №7. - S. 372-374.
4. Nikishina V.B., Petrash Ye.A. Modifikatsiya metodiki «Avtoportret» s tsel'yu izucheniya dissotsiatsii obraza YA // Voprosy psikhologii, 2016. №3. S.156-167
5. eLIBRARY.RU - nauchnaya elektronnaya biblioteka [Elektronnyy resurs]. - Rezhim dostupa: http://elibrary.ru/defaultx.asp