Article accepted for print: 26.02.2018
The aim of the study is to study the dynamics of restoration of motor and gnostic functions using the technique of computer-aided neuroscience in young patients of post-stroke patients. As a result of the study, it was established that, regardless of the hemispheric location of the lesion, positive dynamics of the quality indicators of gnostic functions and praxis functions in young patients of post-stroke patients was revealed. At the same time, the dynamics of the indicators of the effectiveness of restorative education is uneven. In the first half of the course of rehabilitation training, the changes are insignificant. Starting from the 12th day of implementation of the program of rehabilitation education and until its completion, the changes become more significant. At the same time, the intensity of the recovery dynamics is significantly higher in the group of patients with localization of the lesion focus in the non-leading hemisphere in comparison with patients with lesion of the leading hemisphere. The obtained results allow to draw a conclusion that the intensity of the restoration of the function is due to the involvement of the non-leading hemisphere and is interrelated with an increase in the accuracy and pace of the motor functions.
computer vision method, rehabilitation training, post-stroke patients, hemispheric localization of the lesion focus.
1. Anokhin P.K. Ocherki po fiziologii funktsional’nykh sistem / P.K. Anokhin - M.: Meditsina, 1975. - 448 s.
2. Aleksandrov YU.I. Psikhofiziologicheskiye zakonomernosti naucheniya i metody obucheniya / YU.I. Aleksandrov //Psikhologicheskiy zhurnal - 2012. - T. 33, № 6 - S 5-19.
3. Luriya A.R. Vysshiye korkovyye funktsii cheloveka / A.R. Luriya – SPb.: Piter, 2008. – 624 s.
4. Nikishina V.B. Retsiproknaya organizatsiya konstruktivnoy deyatel’nosti u patsiyentov s khimicheskoy zavisimost’yu / V.B. Nikishina, Ye.A. Petrash // Kurskiy nauchno-prakticheskiy vestnik «Chelovek i yego zdorov’ye». – 2016. – № 2. – s. 122-131
5. Svid. 2017619968 Rossiyskaya Federatsiya. Svidetel’stvo o gosudarstvennoy registratsii programmy dlya EVM. Programma po provedeniyu kognitivnykh treningov «Vizual’naya meditsina» / V.B. Nikishina, Ye.I. Nikishina, I.I. Nikishin; zayavitel’ i pravoobladatel’ OOO «Vizmi» (RU). – zayavl. 18.07.17; opubl. 12.09.17, Reyestr programm dlya EVM. – 1 s.
6. Edelman G. Second Nature: Brain Science and Human Knowledge / G. Edelman - Yale University Press: 2006. – 203 r.