Article accepted for print: 27.04.2018
Article released: 14.04.2020
The purpose of this study was to identify the characteristics of emotional manifestations in people with alimentary-constitutional obesity. The relevance of this topic is due to the fact that at present obesity is one of the global medical and social problems throughout the world. The problem of the well-being of people who are overweight and in a modern society is quite topical, mass and socially significant. This article examined the self-assessment of the psychoemotional state in people with alimentary-constitutional obesity of the 1st degree, the identification of the type of emotional response to the influence of environmental stimuli, and the study of emotional effectiveness in communicating people with dietary-constitutional obesity of the first degree. In the article various forms of food disorders are considered, their connection with emotional and personal disturbances is noted.
obesity, overweight, eating behavior, emotional and personality disorders.
1. Voznesenskaya T.G., Ryl’tsova G.A. Psikhologicheskiye i biologicheskiye aspekty narusheniy pishchevogo povedeniya // Obozreniye psikhiatrii i med. psikhologii. - 2006. - №1. - s.29 -37.
2. Dedov I.I., Mel’nichenko G.A. Ozhireniye: etiologiya, patogenez, klinicheskiye aspekty. - M.: Meditsinskoye informatsionnoye agentstvo, 2004. -456 s.
3. Malkina-Pykh I. G. Terapiya pishchevogo povedeniya: spravochnik prakticheskogo psikhologa / I. G. Malkina-Pykh.-M.: Eksmo, 2005. — 1040 s.
4. Mendelevich D. M., Grishkina M. N. Psikhicheskiye rasstroystva pri alimentarnom tipe ozhireniya // Kazanskiy med.zh. - 2004. - №5. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/psihicheskie-rasstroystva-pri-alimentarnom-tipe-ozhireniya (data obrashcheniya: 16.04.2018)
5. Rotov A.V., Balanovskiy D.A., Rotov V.A. Sotsial’nyye i psikhologicheskiye determinanty izbytochnogo vesa (psikhoterapevticheskiy podkhod) // Psikhoterapiya. - 2003. - №10. - S. 36-41.