Article accepted for print: 27.06.2018
If the first half of the twentieth century was imprinted in the memory of contemporaries with fluffy skirts and forms of models, narrow waists and the primacy of femininity, the second half of the twentieth century radically changed this state of Affairs and the world of fashion. Most of the traditional trends of the past years have been radically cut off, anarchy, freedom of choice, disharmony and excessive in everything burst into fashion with a whirlwind. But this, sometimes ambiguous era, has the right to exist in fashion history. Many modern designers, returning to it, give in their collections a second life and flared trousers, large worn “jackets” and other trends these rebellious decades.
fashion, style, subculture, designer, brand.
1. Arnol’d, R. Moda, zhelaniye i trevoga. Obraz i moral’ v 20 veke / R. Arnol’d. — M.: Novoye literaturnoye obozreniye, 2016.
2. Vasil’yev A. A. Etyudy o mode i stile / A.A. Vasil’yev. — M.: Al’pina Non-fikshn, 2017 g. — 592 s.
3. Dzhons S’yu. Fashion-dizayn. Vse, chto nuzhno znat’ o mire sovremennoy mody / S’yu Dzhons. — Per. s angl. — SPb.: Piter, 2012. — 176 s.
4. Zeling SH. Moda. Vek model’yerov. 1900–1999 / SH. Zeling. – Konemann, 2000. – 656 s.
5. Latur A. Volshebniki parizhskoy mody / Anni Latur. - M. : Eterna, 2012 g. - 424 s.
6. Shinkaruk M. Moda i model’yery / M. Shinkaruk, T. Yevseyeva, O. Lesnyak (red.) - M. : Mir entsiklopediy Avanta+, Astrel’, 2011. — 183.