Article accepted for print: 28.06.2017
Methods of historical and artistic research, examination of painting and scientific research can contribute to a detailed study of painting techniques. And on the contrary, knowledge of the various techniques of painting can contribute to historical and artistic research. There is a strong need for joint scientific research between individual disciplines at all stages of the research, starting with the initial formulation of working questions and hypotheses to the final conclusions about the techniques of artists.
teaching painting, an integrated approach, historical and artistic research.
1. Beda G.V. Zhivopis’: uchebnoye posobiye / G.V. Beda. - Moskva: Prosveshcheniye, 1986.
2. Ioganson B.V. Molodym khudozhnikam o zhivopisi / B.V. Ioganson. -M., 1958. -22s.
3. Rappoport S.KH. Myshleniye v obrazakh i dekorativnost’ / S.KH. Rappoport // Khudozhestvennyy obraz i dekorativnost’ v iskusstve Azii i Afriki / otv. Red. E.V. Kil’chevskaya. - M. : Nauka, 1969. -S.7-29.
4. An Integrated Approach fo r the Study of Painting Techniques, Sylvana Barrett and Dusan C. Stulik*, The Getty Conservation Institute, 4503 Glencoe Avenue, Marina del Rey, California 90292, USA
5. Library of Congress Cataloguing-in-Publication Data Historical painting techniques, materials, and studio practice : preprints of a symposium [held at] University of Leiden, the Netherlands, 26-29 June 1995/ edited by Arie Wallert, Erma Hermens, and Marja Peek.