Article accepted for print: 20.12.2018
Article released: 14.04.2020
The article reveals the conceptual understanding of a miracle in the history of Russian philosophy A.F. Losev and I. Ilyin. Detail his concept of Losev poses in the «Dialectics of Myth», I. Ilyin in the «Axioms of Religious Experience: A Study». From the viewpoint of A.F Losev, a miracle occurs when the events can be interpreted as corresponding to some ideal scheme , which has the most important value to the individual character. Losevskaya theory miracle, representing some relevant ideas and empirical data, it is polemical. One of his opponents in the understanding of this phenomenon was Ivan Ilyin. The concept of Ivan Ilyin boils down to is that a miracle is a supernatural manifestation of this is one of the differences with the concept of A.F. Losev .
miracle, bizarre, supernatural miracle, mythological, science miracle, the concept of A.F. Losev, the concept of Ivan Ilyin.
1. Il’in I. Aksiomy religioznogo opyta: issledovaniye / I. Il’in, - M.: AST: AST MOSKVA, 2006. - S.211-228.
2. Losev A.F. Dialektika mifa / A.F. Losev, - M., 1994. - S. 549
3. Losev A.F. Iz rannikh proizvedeniy / A.F. Losev, - M., 1990. - S. 555.
4. Feofan Kronshtadskiy, yep. Chudo. Khristianskaya vera v chudo i yeye opravdaniye // Opyt apologeticheski-eticheskogo issledovaniya. Pg., 1915. S. 96.
5. Frumkin K.G. Filosofiya i psikhologiya fantastiki / K.G. Frumkin, - M.: Yeditorial URSS, 2004. - 240s.