Article accepted for print: 26.02.2019
Article released: 14.04.2020
The article presents the data of the bibliometric analysis on the problem of studying the personal characteristics of children of primary school age. The results of an empirical study of the characteristics of personal development of children of primary school age (self-esteem, anxiety) are described. Most students have high self-esteem, which is normal for their age. However, some children were found to have a low level of self-esteem. In the study of the level of anxiety of first-graders identified the presence of problems in various fields. The scientific novelty of the research is connected with the fact that this research was conducted within the framework of age psychology and pedagogical psychology. The practical significance of the study lies in the possibility of developing on the basis of empirical data of the program of support of personal development of children of primary school age in order to optimize the process of adaptation to school.
primary education, primary school age, self-esteem, anxiety, adaptation to school education.
1. Bozhovich L.I. Personality and its formation in childhood /L.I. Bozovic. - M., 1968. - 446s.
2. Bozovic L.I. Problems of personality formation / L.I. Bozovic. - M .: Institute of practical psychology; Voronezh: NPO MODEK, 2005.– 300 p.
3. Grebenyuk O.S. Fundamentals of pedagogy of individuality: Textbook. Manual / O.S. Grebenyuk, TB Grebenyuk. - Kaliningrad: Ed. KSU, 2000. - 572 p.
4. Dubrovina I. V. To the question of the specificity of the younger student / Sb. Issues of psychology abilities / Ed. V.A. Krutetsky. - M .: Pedagogy, 1973. - C.60-89.
5. Lipkina A.I. Psychology of student self-esteem: author. Diss. ... Dr. psychol. Sciences / A.I. Lipkina. - M .: Research Institute of Society. and ped. Psychology of the USSR Academy of Pedagogical Sciences, 1974. - 35 p.
6. Markova A.K. Formation of learning motivation / А.К. Markov - M., 1990. - 342s.
7. Miloslavova, I.A. The concept and structure of social adaptation: author. dis. ... Cand. Philosophy sciences. // L., 1974. - 24 p.
8. Morenko I.M. Relationship to the academic assessment of children of primary school age / I.M. Morenko, A.A. Kuznetsova // Collection of humanitarian studies. - 2017, № 2 (5). - URL: http://j-chr.com/ (appeal date: 11/18/2018).
9. Prosetsky P. A. The first days of the child at school. Psychologist’s advice: Adaptation and disadaptation. Getting ready for school / P.A. Prosetsk. M., 2010. - 240 p.
10. Rubinstein C.JI. Basics of General Psychology / S.L. Rubinstein. - SPb .: Peter. - 2002. –720 s.
11. Slobodchikov V.I. The Genesis of Reflexive Consciousness at the Early School Age / V.I. Slobodchikov, G.A. Zuckerman // Questions of psychology. - 1990, № 3. - p. 14-19.
12. Sorokomova E.A. The program of studying the substantive aspects of the self-concept of children of primary school age / E.A. Sorokomova, E.A. Talakova // Proceedings of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. - 2012, Vol. 14, No. 2-2. - p. 403-407.
13. Shadrikov V.D. Psychological analysis of activity (system-genetic approach). Study Guide / V.D. Shadrikov. - Yaroslavl: Publishing house of YSU, - 1979. - 91 p.
14. Elkonin D.B. Psychology of personality and activity of a preschooler / ed. A.V. Zaporozhets, D. B. Elkonin. - M., 1965. - 293 p.
15. Jacobson P.M. Psychology of artistic perception / P.M. Jacobson. - M .: Art, 1964. - 86 p.