Article accepted for print: 25.06.2019
Article released: 14.04.2020
the article considers the influence of color and color combinations used in mass media and advertising on the viewer. The study analyzed the functions of color on television and in print from a technical, artistic and aesthetic point of view.
color, media, advertising, emotions.
1. Dupont Luke. Advertising. 1001 tips. - Minsk, 2008.
2. Dorovskaya A.M. Associative complexes and their impact on the memorability of advertising products // Bulletin of the Orenburg State University. 2009. No. 2 (108). S. 65-67
3. Kandinsky VV About the spiritual in art. - M.: Eksmo, 2016.
4. Zeugner G. The doctrine of color [Text]: (Popular essay) / Abbr. per. with him. Assoc. E. N. Zelikina; Scientific ed. Cand. architecture G. G. Boris. - Moscow: Stroyizdat, 1971. - 159 p.,
5. Juler A.J. Creative strategies in advertising / A.J. Juler, B.L. Druniani. - SPb., 2002.