Article accepted for print: 25.06.2019
Article released: 14.04.2020
The article describes the features of the formation of practical skills in students with disabilities and students with disabilities at the Department of Histology, Embryology, Cytology. The division of medical skills into primary and secondary with a listing of their components during the training of students with disabilities and students with disabilities at the Department of Histology, Embryology, Cytology is justified.
practical skills, students with disabilities, students with disabilities, departments of morphological profile.
1. Panyukova S.V., Sergeyeva. V.S., Saitgaliyeva G.G. Organizatsionno-metodicheskiye i pravovyye aspekty obucheniya studentov s invalidnost'yu v vuze./ Uchebnoye posobiye. Pod red. S.V. Panyukovoy. – M.: MGPPU, 2017.– 88 s.
2. Bezan A.YU., Konovalova M.D. Izucheniye sotsial'no-psikhologicheskoy adaptatsii studentov v protsesse inklyuzivnogo vuzovskogo obucheniya // V sbornike: Reabilitatsiya, abilitatsiya i sotsializatsiya: mezhdistsiplinarnyy podkhod. Moskva, 2016. – S. 618-625.
3. Zaborina L.G. Praktika okazaniya psikhologicheskoy pomoshchi v ramkakh sotsial'no-psikhologicheskogo treninga studentam s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostyami zdorov'ya // Uchenyye zapiski Zabaykal'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: pedagogicheskiye nauki. – 2017. - T. 12. № 2. – S. 41-46.
4. Kokhan S.T. A research of some aspects of inclusive education of disabled students in Zabaykalsky Krai / S.T. Kokhan, A.V. Pateyuk, M.Yu. Plotnikova, etc.//Problems of modern pedagogical education. Collection of scientific works: - Yalta: RIO GPA, 2017. – Issue 54. – Ch.6. -P. 100 – 105.
5. Rehabilitation of children with limited opportunities of health / Page. T Kokhan., Yu.Yu. Shurygina, A.V. Pateyuk [etc.] / under the editorship of S.T. Kokhan. Chita, ZABGU, 2016. – 280 p.
6. Psychology and pedagogical bases of training of students with OVZ in higher education institution / under the editorship of B.B. Aysmontasa: the anthology for the teachers of the sphere of higher education working with students with OVZ. – M.: MGPPU, 2013. – 334 with.
7. Galaguzova YU.N. Problemy professional'noy podgotovki studentov-invalidov v vuze. Sbornik materialov pervoy vserossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiyem «Problemy i perspektivy razvitiya inklyuzivnogo obrazovaniya». Samara. – 2017. – S. 15-22.