Article accepted for print: 30.09.2019
Folk art expresses the" spirit " of the people, their character and psychology, aesthetic and national values. The artistic originality of works of folk art is determined by their connection with historically established traditions, which serve as a design basis for the formation of ethnocultural competencies of future designers in the educational process of the University.
psychological foundations, ethno-cultural competences, fashion designers, traditions.
1. Weiss G. The general history of world culture: costume, jewelry, household items, weapons, temples and homes, customs and mores. - M .: Eksmo, 2006
2. Denisova O.I. Fundamentals of the theory and methodology of costume design: a training manual. - Kostroma: KSTU, 2009
3. The history of the costume: a textbook for students prof. lyceums, schools, colleges.-Rostov n / a, 2001
4. Medvedev V. Yu. The role of design in the formation of culture. Textbook allowance. 2nd ed. - SPb., SPGUTD, 2004.
5. Mertsalova MN Poetry of folk costume. - 2nd ed., Revised. and add. - M .: Young Guard, 1998.
6. Soloviev, A.V. Conditions for the formation of professional competence of design students in private universities / A.V. Solovieva // Theory and practice of continuing education. –M.: ISMO RAO, 2010.- No. 10. P. 27-29