Article accepted for print: 30.08.2019
Understanding the meaning of its existence is the main and significant task of mankind, which has been of concern to it since long ago. For young people, questions about the meaning of life are most frequent and particularly pressing, for there comes an understanding of life not as a series of random disparate events, but as a whole process having a certain direction, continuity and meaning. Wondering about the meaning of life, a young man thinks at the same time about the direction of social development in general, and about the specific purpose of his own life. In youth, the development of values, value orientations, life plans takes place, independence is approved, then the personality is adjusted to find life meaning aimed at the future. The question of the meaning of life in youth is often seen as a plan that should be implemented soon.
world picture, meaning of life, education, cognitive science, life plan.
1. Abdulgalimova S. A. Psychological features of overcoming the fear of death among high school students with different life-meaning strategies: abstract of thesis. ... candidate of psychological sciences: 19.00.07 / Abdulgalimova S.A .; [Place of protection: South. Feder. un – t]. - Rostov – on – Don, 2010.
2. Abulkhanova K. A. Psychology and consciousness of a person (Problems of methodology, theory and research of a real person): Selected psychological works. M .: Voronezh, 1999.
3. Antyuhova E. Yu. Sociocultural aspects of the formation of the meaning of life orientation of the personality: Dis. ... cand. Philos. Sciences: 24.00.01: Moscow, 2004 159 c. RSL OD, 61: 04–9 / 195.
4. Bazhenova A.V., Buldakova N.V., Drovosekov S.E. Psychological aspects of the temporal perspective of the individual. Society. The science. Innovations (NPK-2018) collection of articles of the XVIII All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference: in 3 volumes. Vyatka State University. 2018.S. 80.
5. Baksansky O.E. Cognitive representations: ordinary, social, scientific. - M., 2009.
6. Baksansky O.E. Methodological foundations of modernization of modern education // Philosophy and Culture, 2012, No. 9, ss. 105-111.
7. Baksansky O.E. Physicists and mathematicians: analysis of the basis of the relationship. - M., 2009.
8. Baksansky O.E. Philosophy, education and philosophy of education // Pedagogy and education, 2012, No. 2, ss. 6-19.
9. Baksansky O.E., Gnatik E.N., Kucher E.N. Natural sciences: modern cognitive concepts. - M., 2008.
10. Baksansky O.E., Gnatik E.N., Kucher E.N. Nanotechnology. Biomedicine. The philosophy of education in the mirror of an interdisciplinary context. - M., 2010.
11. Baksansky O.E., Kucher E.N. Cognitive image of the world: prolegomens to the philosophy of education. - M., 2010.
12. Baksansky O.E., Kucher E.N. Cognitive image of the world: Prolegomena to the philosophy of education. M., 2010.
13. Baksansky O.E., Kucher E.N. A personality-oriented approach to teaching physics. \\ Physics at school. 2003. No. 4.
14. Baksansky O.E., Chistova M.V. Problematic education: justification and implementation. \\ Science and school. 2000. No. 1.
15. Getmanova O.Yu. Psychological determinants of the meaning of life orientations of representations of various social groups: Dis. ... cand. psychol. Sciences: 19.00.05, 19.00.12: Moscow, 1999 231 c.
16. Dergacheva EA, Baksansky O. Sociotechnological reality: socio-economic risks of convergence. \\ Fundamental research. 2016. No. 12-3. S. 612-617.
17. Emaletdinov B.M. The meaning of human life as a problem of social philosophy and psychology // Bulletin of the Bashkir University. 2008. T. 13. No. 1. S. 131.
18. Kochetkova T.N. Meaningful life orientations of persons with different self-relations // Bulletin of Tomsk State Pedagogical University, no. 2, 2010, p. 119.
19. Legun E.N. General scientific concept of the meaning of life // Bulletin of the Gomel State University. F. Scorins. 2014. No. 2 (83). S. 102.
20. Morozova S.V. Studying the specifics of the relationship of value and meaning-life orientations with the personality characteristics of students // Vestnik SUSU. Series: Psychology. 2013. No1.
21. Mukhina B.C. Age-related psychology. Phenomenology of development: a textbook for students. higher textbook. institutions / V.S. Mukhina. - 10th ed., Revised. and add. - M.: Publishing Center "Academy". 2006.
22. Psychological, philosophical and religious aspects of the meaning of life (materials of III – V symposia). –M., 2001.
23. Saiko Y. V, Guslyakova N.I. A study of the relationship between life-meaning orientations and self-esteem of students' personality // Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk State Pedagogical University, no. 10, 2013, p. 209.
24. Sakharova T.N. Features of life-meaning orientations of people of mature age // Personality development. 2011. No4.
25. Shutova L.V. Fear of death and lifelong orientations in adolescence // News of the Southern Federal University. Engineering, t. 49, no. 5, 2005, p. 147.
26. Ulyanova I.V. Historical aspects of the formation of the pedagogical phenomenon "meaning-life orientation of the individual" // Knowledge. Understanding. Skill, No. 1, 2009, p. 184.
27. Hasanov G.A. The meaning of human life: epistemological analysis: epistemological analysis: Dis. ... cand. Philos. Sciences: 09.00.01 B. m., B. g. 141 s. RSL OD, 61: 05–9 / 728.
28. Shutova L.V. Fear of death and lifelong orientations in adolescence // News of the Southern Federal University. Engineering, t. 49, no. 5, 2005, p. 147.
29. Chudnovsky V.E. To the problem of the adequacy of the meaning of life. // World of Psychology, 1999. - No. 2. - C. 75.