Article accepted for print: 30.08.2019
The features of the rehabilitation and correctional direction in teaching phthisiology of students with disabilities using the original methodology developed by the department for classroom independent work in a democratic style of pedagogical communication, the use of coaching and self-control of knowledge, as well as with the participation of students in a volunteer movement aimed at rehabilitation are considered patients with pulmonary tuberculosis.
Phthisiology, student training, independent work, coaching, self-monitoring, volunteering
1. Aidarov, V. I. Psychological and pedagogical features of a person with disabilities / V. I. Aidarov, V. Sh. Maslennikova, T. Yu. Maslennikov // Modern problems of science and education. - 2015. - No. 2-3. URL: http://www.science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=23476.
2. Bashaev, S. V. Problems of social adaptation of people with disabilities in modern society / S. V. Bashaev, V. V. Gorelik // International Scientific Journal. - 2016. - No. 4 (46) Part 7. - S. 131-134.
3. Devishvili, V. M. Psychological research in order to promote social and labor rehabilitation of disabled people / V. M. Devishvili, O. G. Noskova // Moscow University Herald. Series 14. Psychology. - 2016. - No. 3 - p. 34-44.
4. Iskhakova, N. R. Analysis of social problems of people with disabilities / N. R. Iskhakova, N. Z. Safiullina, L. M. Iskhakova // International Journal of Applied and Basic Research. - 2015. - No. 12-4. - S. 732-735
5. Kolomiets, V. M. “Phthisiopulmonology” / V. M. Kolomiets, Yu. I. Lebedev. - M., Medicine: 2005 - 560 p.
6. Kulikova, A. And. Life of people with disabilities in Russia and the USA / A. I. Kulikova, M. Yu. Shamshurova // Symbol of science. 2016. No. 3-1. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/zhizn-lyudey-s-ogranichennymi-vozmozhnostyami-v-rossii-i-ssha (accessed: 10/11/2019)
7. Lebedev, Yu. I. Democratic style of pedagogical communication as a condition for effective independent work of students in the clinic of phthisiology / Yu. I. Lebedev // International Scientific and Practical Journal. - 2013. - Issue: No. 6 (13), Part 3. - S.36-37.
8. Novikova S.N. The impact of individual classroom independent work on the motivation for training phthisiology (scientific article). The educational process: the search for effective forms and mechanisms: a collection of works of the All-Russian scientific and educational conference with international participation dedicated to the 82nd anniversary of KSMU (February 3, 2017). - Kursk: FSBEI HE KSMU of the Ministry of Health of Russia, 2017 .-- C. 365-366.
9. Petrova, L. Ye. On the issue of the concept of “social well-being” // Young sociologists on the social problems of youth // A collection of theses and materials from undergraduate and postgraduate students of Ural universities to the X Ural sociological readings “Youth - the Future of Russia”. - Ekaterinburg, 2010 .-- 56 s
10. The situation of persons with disabilities: Federal State Statistics Service [Electronic resource], http://www.gks.rU/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_maln/rosstat/ru/statistlcs/populatlon/dlsabllltles/#, - article on the Internet].
11. Serebryakov, A. G. Methodological recommendations for vocational guidance and psychological support for citizens with disabilities, including persons with disabilities / A. G. Serebryakov, V. N. Kononova, V. V. Altukhov [et al.] // M .: Moscow Department of Labor and Employment; Printcenter, 2012.- 96 s.
12. Federal Law No. 181 of November 24, 1995 “On the social protection of persons with disabilities in the Russian Federation” I, Art. 1.1, p. 1.
13. Yakovleva, N.V. Psychological models of disability: causes and prospects of use / N.V. Yakovleva // Personality in a changing world: health, adaptation, development. - 2017. - No. 3 (18). - S. 346-354.
14. Yakovleva, N.V. Review of psychological studies of disability / N.V. Yakovleva, N.N. Ulanova, I.M. Shishkova // Personality in a changing world: health, adaptation, development. - 2016. - No. 2.