Article accepted for print: 30.08.2019
Article released: 14.04.2020
The problem of increasing the level of disability among young people today is relevant. According to the Federal state statistics service at the beginning of 2017 in our country the number of disabled people aged 18 to 30 years is 552 thousand people .
A person who has any restrictions on the state of his health, puts up with the fact that he feels the limitations of society. If health problems occur not in childhood, but at an older age, the person faces the problem of adaptation to new living conditions.
This issue becomes especially important when people with disabilities enter higher medical educational institutions. In addition to adapting to the conditions of life in the social environment, they have to adapt to the educational environment of the University in which they study .
inclusive education, faculty of dentistry, higher school.
1. The level of disability in the Russian Federation. Federal State Statistics Service. Access mode: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/population/disabilities (accessed: 10.28.2017)
2. Ulanova N.N. The problem of researching attitudes towards health among medical workers // International scientific-practical congress of pedagogues? psychologists and medics [Text]: materials of proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Congress. 2015 June’5 / P. 130-132.
3. Huseynova I. M. Conditions and mechanisms for improving the quality of inclusive education // International Conference "Inclusive Education: Problems of Improving Educational Policy and System" (June 19–20, 2008): materials. SPb .: Publishing House of the Russian State Pedagogical University named after A.I. Herzen, 2008. P. 15–19.
4. Lempert L. B., Vanyushina E. A. Application of the case-study method in the educational process at the Department of Psychiatry at the Medical University // Actual issues of vocational education. 2015. No1 (1). S. 86–91.
5. Orudzhev N. Ya., Sokolova A. G., Poplavskaya O. V. Experience in the application of the case-study method in the educational process at the Department of Psychiatry // Scientific and Practical Conference dedicated to the 90th birthday of Professor B. A. Lebedev "Scientific heritage of Professor B. A. Lebedev." 2015. S. 145–147
6. Poplavskaya O. V., Karaduta V. K., Chernaya N. A. Application of the case-herd method in the educational process at the Department of Psychiatry at the Medical University // Almanac – 2015 / ed. G.K. Lobacheva. Volgograd, 2015. S. 291–297.
7. Levitskaya A. A. Status and prospects of inclusive education in Russia // International conference “Inclusive education: problems of improving educational policy and system” (June 19–20, 2008): materials. SPb .: Russian State Pedagogical University named after A.I. Herzen, 2008. S. 31–34.
8. Dendev B. Status and prospects of training for inclusive education in the context of international cooperation // International Conference "Inclusive Education: Problems of Improving the Educational Policy and System" (June 19–20, 2008): materials. SPb .: Russian State Pedagogical University named after A.I. Herzen, 2008.S. 12–13.
9. Poplavskaya OV, Vanyushina EA Problems of implementing inclusive education at the Department of Psychiatry // Bulletin of Science and Practice. 2016. No8. S.253-260.
10. Guidelines for the organization of career guidance in the Altai Territory at different levels of education / ed. I.A. Novikova. Barnaul: AKIPKRO. 2016.S. 134.