Article accepted for print: 30.08.2019
This article explores the attitude of students in the city of Kursk to the principles of healthy eating. Based on the questionnaire, the schoolchildren’s awareness of healthy nutrition issues, the degree of compliance with the healthy lifestyle rules, nutritional structure, the presence of bad habits and chronic diseases among students in Kursk schools were analyzed.
proper nutrition, principles of proper nutrition, healthy lifestyle, chronic diseases of adolescents, fast food.
1. Blinkov Yu.A. Lifestyle and social health of the population of Russia: textbook. for universities / Yu.A. Blinkov. - Kursk: KSMU, 2012 - 237 p.
2. Burkhanov A.I., Khorosheva T.A., Kropotova G.A. The formation of a healthy lifestyle: a monograph. Tolyatti: TSU Publishing House, 2012.264 p.
3. Vasilyeva N.Yu. The development of ideas about health and a healthy lifestyle in adolescence and youth // News of the Russian State Pedagogical University named after A.I. Herzen. 2010. No125. S.15-19.
4. The concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period until 2020 [Electronic resource]: Access mode: http://government.ru/info/6217/ (accessed: 08/10/2019)
5. Lisitsyn Yu.P. Lifestyle and public health. - M .: BEK, 2002.40 s. 4
6. National project “Demography” [Electronic resource]: Access mode: https://strategy24.ru/rf/demography/projects/natsional-nyy-proyekt-demografiya, free (accessed: 08/10/2019)
7. National project “Healthcare” [Electronic resource]: Access mode: https://strategy24.ru/rf/health/projects/natsional-nyy-proyekt-zdravookhraneniye, free (accessed: 08.10.2019)
8. Pankova Yu.O. A systematic approach to the formation of the value orientation of older adolescents to a healthy lifestyle // ANI: pedagogy and psychology. 2017. No2 S. 142-145.
9. Teenagers: health risks and their solutions. [Electronic resource]: Access mode: https://www.who.int/en/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/adolescents-health-risks-and-solutions, free (access date: 10/08/2019).
10. The program of the Government of the Russian Federation (Federal Law of April 29, 1999 No. 80, and No. 329 of December 4, 2007 “On Physical Culture and Sport in the Russian Federation”.
11. Recommendations of the Ministry of Health, recommendations No. 206-Sun of January 15, 2008 [Electronic resource]: Access mode: https://www.rosminzdrav.ru/documents/7768-rekomendatsii-206-vs-ot-15-yanvarya-2008 -g, free (accessed date: 10/08/2019)
12. The federal program "Development of physical culture and sports in the Russian Federation for 2006-2015"
13. Shirieva Z.Sh. Orientation of students to a healthy lifestyle as the main goal of physical education // Theory and practice of social development. 2015. No18. S. 32-37.
14. Lazarenko V. A., Konoplya A. I., Chernykh A. M., Shulgina T. A. Formation of a healthy lifestyle of students: monograph / Lazarenko V. A., Konoplya A. I., Chernykh A. M. , Shulgina T. A Kursk: KSMU, 2013 - 148 p.
15. Chernykh A. M., Shulgina T. A. Chekrygina A. V., Savenkova K. S., Kirichuk E. S. Formation of stable stereotypes of students' healthy lifestyles in the system of multi-level vocational education: Methodical manual / Chernykh A. M ., Shulgina T.A. Chekrygina A.V., Savenkova K.S., Kirichuk E.S. Kursk: KSMU, 2013 - 37 p.