Article accepted for print: 30.10.2019
Article released: 14.04.2020
This article presents bibliometric and categorical-conceptual analyzes of the neuropsychological study of visual-spatial functions in children of primary school age with disorders of the musculoskeletal system. A comparative analysis of the development of mental functions in healthy infants and infants with cerebral-organic insufficiency according to the type of cerebral palsy is given.
bibliometric analysis, categorical-conceptual analysis, visual-spatial functions, disorders of the musculoskeletal system, cerebral palsy.
1. Akhutina T.V., Pylaeva N.M. Diagnosis of the development of visual-verbal functions. M., 2003.
2. World Health Organization [electronic resource] https://www.who.int/topics/en
3. Zapesotskaya IV Neuropsychological mechanisms of visual-spatial perception with low vision // Regional Bulletin. 2019.No 9 (24). PP. 3-4.
4. Kislitsa G.K. Features of the psychological space in people with diseases of the musculoskeletal system [Electronic resource] // Psychological and pedagogical research. 2012. Volume 4. No. 4. URL: http://psyjournals.ru/psyedu_ru/2012/n4/57398.shtml (accessed: 11/10/2019)
5. International Classification of Diseases (10th revision) [electronic resource] https://mkb-10.com
6. Semenova O. A. Koshelkov D. A. Features of voluntary regulation of activity in children 5-6 years old with signs of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder // New Studies, No. 17 / volume 1/2008]
7. Semenovich AV. In the labyrinths of the developing brain. Ciphers and codes of neuropsychology. - M.: Genesis, 2010 .-- 432 p.
8. Shmeleva A. P. Violation of spatial representations as a sign of future underachievement of younger schoolchildren // Young Scientist. - 2016. - No. 7.6. - PP. 266-268.
9. Fotekova T.A., Akhutina T.V. Diagnosis of speech disorders of schoolchildren using neuropsychological methods: A manual for speech therapists and psychologists. —— M .: ARKTI, 2002 .-- 136 p: ill. - (Library of a practicing speech therapist)