Article accepted for print: 30.10.2019
Thanks to outstanding domestic and foreign scientists of the last century, modern science has good prerequisites for further scientific research into the development of young people in new socio-economic conditions, taking into account not only Russian and world standards, but also at the regional level, which is very relevant. The outlook of each certain person and society in general arises as result of mastering by them information on essence of the world and the nature of their interaction with him. Today the methodological field of education is characterized by fragmentary vision, the complete picture of problems and uniform tradition of their statement and interpretation hasn't developed.
world picture, education, cognitive science, cognitive methodology, education philosophy.
1. Baksansky O.E. Cognitive representations: ordinary, social, scientific. - M., 2009.
2. Baksansky O.E. Methodological foundations of modernization of modern education // Philosophy and Culture, 2012, No. 9, ss. 105-111.
3. Baksansky O.E. Physicists and mathematicians: analysis of the basis of the relationship. - M., 2009.
4. Baksansky O.E. Philosophy, education and philosophy of education // Pedagogy and education, 2012, No. 2, ss. 6-19.
5. Baksansky O.E., Gnatik E.N., Kucher E.N. Natural sciences: modern cognitive concepts. - M., 2008.
6. Baksansky O.E., Gnatik E.N., Kucher E.N. Nanotechnology. Biomedicine. The philosophy of education in the mirror of an interdisciplinary context. - M., 2010.
7. Baksansky O.E., Dergacheva EA The convergent paradigm of modern education // Actual problems of social and humanitarian research in economics and management: Mater. III All-Russian. Conf .: in 2 t. - Bryansk: BSTU, 2017 .-- T.1. - S.129-138.
8. Baksansky O.E., Kucher E.N. Cognitive-synergetic paradigm of NLP: from knowledge to action. - M., 2005.
9. Baksansky O.E., Kucher E.N. Cognitive image of the world: prolegomens to the philosophy of education. - M., 2010.
10. Baksansky O.E., Kucher E.N. Cognitive image of the world: Prolegomena to the philosophy of education. M., 2010.
11. Baksansky O.E., Kucher E.N. A personality-oriented approach to teaching physics. \\ Physics at school. 2003. No. 4.
12. Baksansky O.E., Chistova M.V. Problematic education: justification and implementation. \\ Science and school. 2000. No. 1.
13. Bykova N.L. The specifics of the meaning of life orientations of various groups of students in a situation of subjectivization of life goals: Dis. ... cand. psychol. Sciences: 19.00.05. - Samara, 2005 .-- S. 98.
14. Bogacheva I.G. Meaningful life orientations of students in various educational environments: dissertation ... candidate of psychological sciences: 19.00.01.– Samara, 2010. - P. 57.
15. Volkov, B.S. The psychology of age. From a primary school student to old age. Logical schemes: Textbook / B.S. Volkov. - M., 2013 .-- c. 122.
16. Volkos Yu.G. Sociology of Youth: Textbook. - Rostov – n / D., 2001. - p. 244.
17. Derevyanko Yu. P. Sense-of-life orientations of students with different structures of time experience // Scientific reports of BelSU. Series: Humanities. - M., 2011. - No. 6 (101). - S. 16-26.
18. Dergacheva EA, Baksansky O. Sociotechnological reality: socio-economic risks of convergence. \\ Fundamental research. 2016. No. 12-3. S. 612-617.
19. Illich I. Exemption from schools. Proportionality and the modern world (fragments from the works of different years). M., 2006, p. 36.
20. Kuleshova E. N. Features of life-meaningful guidelines and values of youth from the standpoint of psychological knowledge and anthroposophical doctrine of man // Bulletin of Kostroma State University. Series: Pedagogy. Psychology. Sociokinetics. - Kostroma, 2010. - No. 2. - S. 13-26.
21. Kurysheva OV Psychological characteristics of youth as an age group // Logos et Praxis. - M., 2014. - No. 1. - S. 66–87
22. Matyash N.V., Pavlova T.A. Age Psychology. Textbook for students of higher educational institutions studying in the direction of 050700 Pedagogy. - Bryansk, 2011 .-- 176 p.
23. Malgina A.S. Meaningful life orientations in different life situations among young people: a dissertation ... of a candidate of psychological sciences: 19.00.01.– S – Pb., 2015.– 161 p.