Article accepted for print: 30.10.2019
Article released: 14.04.2020
This article explores the attitude of students to extracurricular activities on the example of students of the Kursk State Medical University. The educational and extracurricular activities of students, the impact of comprehensive development on personal and professional qualities, as well as the motives of the young generation when choosing one or another activist activity, are analyzed. Conclusions are drawn about the influence of an active life position on the formation of skills for the effective organization of free time. It also highlights the conditions that affect the leadership qualities of a future professional.
professional, extracurricular activities, cultural and creative activities, sports activities, social activities, volunteer groups.
1. Passport of the national project “Education” (approved by the Presidium of the Presidential Council for Strategic Development and National Projects (Minutes No. 16 of December 24, 2018))
2. Shred, V.E. Psychology of innovative behavior / V.E. Klochko, E.V. Galazhinsky. - Tomsk: TSU, 2009.
3. Kolesnikova, I.A. Open education: prospects, challenges, risks // Higher education in Russia. - 2009. - No. 7.
4. Krasnoryadtseva, O.M. Psychological and educational support for specialist training // Bulletin of Tomsk State University. - 2007. - No. 305.
5. Lazarenko V. A., Shulgina T. A. The role of student teams in the formation of professional and personal competencies of future specialists // Materials of the international scientific-practical conference of students and young scientists “Youth in the modern world” Kursk, November 20-21, 2015, pp. 238-245.
6. Maloshonok N. G. Involvement of students in the educational process in Russian universities // Higher education in Russia. - 2014.- No. 1. - S. 37-44.
7. Frumin I. D., Dobryakova M. S. What forces Russian universities to change: non-involvement agreement // Issues of Education. - 2012. - No. 2. - S. 159-191.
8. Shulgina T.A., Ketova N.A. On motivation of students to master general cultural (universal) competencies (On the example of the project “Adaptation camp for freshmen”) // Journal “Society: Sociology, Psychology, Pedagogy” Publishing House “Khors” (Krasnodar), 2018, pp. 11-16 .
9. Shulgina T.A., Ketova N.A., Chernikova S.I., Khol N.E. The role of volunteerism in the formation of a professional personality identity // Journal “Society: Sociology, Psychology, Pedagogy” Publishing House “Khors” (Krasnodar), 2018, pp. 23-31.