Article accepted for print: 30.10.2019
Article released: 14.04.2020
the article presents the key difficulties of continuity between school education and university education. The optimal ways of forming an integral team from a group of disparate individuals are highlighted. Reveals the key role of the teacher in a more effective adaptation of students to the changed working conditions and life, presents new forms of methodological support that can help in the educational process in the first year.
socialization, adaptation, motivation to educational process, school education, methodological support.
1. Andreeva, G.M. Social Psychology / G.M. Andreeva. –M .: AspectPress, 2001. - 384s.
2. Bryantsev, A.O. Modern methods of interaction of a teacher of higher education - the possibility of professional self-development of a student / A.O. Bryantsev, D.V. Polyakov, E.N. Hemp // Psychology of Health and Disease: Clinical and Psychological Approach VIII All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference with International Participation. - 2018. - P.40-45
3. Vedeniev, K.Yu. Organization of practical training of future doctors through the prism of clinical and psychological techniques in the educational process / K.Yu. Vedeniev, D.V. Polyakov, E.N. Hemp // Psychology of Health and Disease: Clinical and Psychological Approach VIII All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference with International Participation. 2018. - S. 51-55
4. Rozum, S.I. Psychology of socialization and social adaptation of a person / S.I. Rosum. –SPb .: Speech, 2007. –365с.
5. Stefanenko, T.G. Ethnopsychology: Textbook. for universities / T.G. Stefanenko. –3rd ed., Rev. and add. . –M .: AspectPress, 2004. –368с.