Article accepted for print: 30.10.2019
This article examined the diet of a modern student according to a study conducted in schools in Kursk among students from grades 5 to 11 for 2018-2019. The questionnaire data were analyzed, reflecting students' awareness of the principles of good nutrition, diet, and diet. The main food preferences of students are highlighted. The necessity of helping students in the search for internal motivation to maintain a balanced diet is identified and justified.
proper nutrition, principles of proper nutrition, healthy lifestyle, fast food, adolescent diet.
1. Baranov A.A. Physiology of growth and development of children and adolescents (theoretical and clinical issues). on the health of children and adolescents in the national strategy for children for 2012-2017. // Hygiene and sanitation. 2013.Vol. 92, No. 6. P. 26-29
2. Baranov A.A., Kuchma V.R., Sukhareva L.M. The health status of modern children and adolescents and the role of medical and social factors in its formation // Vestnik RAMS. 2009; (5): 6–11.
3. Bachieva E.Yu., Asadulaeva F.R. The formation of a healthy lifestyle of students as a priority of the educational activities of the modern school // MNKO. 2016. No5 (60). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/formirovanie-zdorovogo-obraza-zhizni-uchaschihsya-kak-prioritet-vospitatelnoy-deyatelnosti-sovremennoy-shkoly (accessed: 02.12.2019).
4. Blinkov Yu.A. Lifestyle and social health of the population of Russia: textbook. for universities / Yu.A. Blinkov. - Kursk: KSMU, 2012 - 237 p.
5. Bogomolova ES, Kuzmichev Yu.G., Olyushina Ekaterina Anatolyevna, Polyashova AS, Kotova NV, Badeeva TV, Ashina MV, Maksimenko E.O., Kiseleva A .S., Pisareva A.N., Kovalchuk S.N., Shaposhnikova M.V. The influence of socio-hygienic factors on the formation of the nutritional status of children and adolescents // Hygiene and sanitation. 2016. No9. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/vliyanie-sotsialno-gigienicheskih-faktorov-na-formirovanie-pischevogo-statusa-detey-i-podrostkov (accessed: 02.12.2019).
6. Grandfathers I.I., Peterkova V.A., ed. Federal clinical guidelines (protocols) for the management of children with endocrine diseases. M .: Practice; 2014.
7. The concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period until 2020 [Electronic resource]: Access mode: http://government.ru/info/6217/ (accessed: 08/10/2019)
8. Lazarenko V. A., Konoplya A. I., Chernykh A. M., Shulgina T. A. Formation of a healthy lifestyle of students: monograph / Lazarenko V. A., Konoplya A. I., Chernykh A. M. , Shulgina T. A Kursk: KSMU, 2013 - 148 p.
9. Malievsky O.A., Maslova N.G. The prevalence of obesity and overweight in children and adolescents. In the book: The procedure and standards for assisting children with endocrine pathology. Materials of the IX All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference of Pediatric Endocrinologists. Arkhangelsk; 2013: 26-30.
10. Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation [Electronic resource]: Access mode: https://www.rosminzdrav.ru/ministry/61/22/stranitsa-979/statisticheskie-i-informatsionnye-materialy/statisticheskiy-sbornik-2017-god ( Date of appeal: 12/02/2019)
11. Moshchev A.N. Hygienic assessment of the actual nutrition and health status of schoolchildren and their nutritional correction (on the example of the Vasileostrovsky district of St. Petersburg): Abstract. diss. ... cand. medical sciences. SPb .; 2009.
12. National project "Demography" [Electronic resource]: Access mode: https://strategy24.ru/rf/demography/projects/natsional-nyy-proyekt-demografiya, free (accessed: 08/10/2019)
13. National project “Healthcare” [Electronic resource]: Access mode: https://strategy24.ru/rf/health/projects/natsional-nyy-proyekt-zdravookhraneniye, free (accessed: 08.10.2019)
14. The program of the Government of the Russian Federation (Federal Law of April 29, 1999 No. 80, and No. 329 of December 4, 2007 “On Physical Culture and Sport in the Russian Federation”.
15. Recommendations of the Ministry of Health recommendations No. 206-Sun of January 15, 2008 [Electronic resource]: Access mode: https://www.rosminzdrav.ru/documents/7768-rekomendatsii-206-vs-ot-15-yanvarya-2008 -g, free (accessed date: 10/08/2019)
16. Skvortsova, M.B. The young generation in the human potential system as a factor in the socio-economic development of the region: author. dis. ... cand. economy Sciences / Skvortsova MB - St. Petersburg, 2007 .-- 21 p.
17. Tapeshkina N.V., Pochueva L.P., Vlasova O.P. Catering for schoolchildren: problems and solutions // Fundamental and clinical medicine. 2019. №2. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/organizatsiya-pitaniya-shkolnikov-problemy-i-puti-resheniya (accessed: 02.12.2019).
18. Tutelian, V.A. Prerequisites and factors for the formation of regional policy in the field of healthy nutrition in Russia / V.A. Tutelian, B.P. Sukhanov, M.G. Kerimova // Nutrition issues. - 2007. - T. 76. - No. 6. - S. 39-43.
19. Federal program "Development of physical culture and sports in the Russian Federation for 2006-2015"
20. Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being [Electronic resource]: Access mode: https://rospotrebnadzor.ru/about/info/news/ (accessed: 02.12.2019)
21. Khrebtova Anastasia Yurevna, Goreva Elena Anatolyevna, Petrenko Anatoly Vladimirovich Stereotypes of children's nutrition in school groups // Scientific notes of the University of Lesgaft. 2015. No4 (122)
22. Chernykh A. M., Shulgina T. A. Chekrygina A. V., Savenkova K. S., Kirichuk E. S. Formation of stable stereotypes of students' healthy lifestyles in the system of multilevel vocational education: Methodical manual / Chernykh A. M ., Shulgina T. A. Chekrygina A.V., Savenkova K. S., Kirichuk E. S. Kursk: KSMU, 2013 - 37 p.