Article accepted for print: 30.10.2019
The article provides an overview of scientific studies describing the phenomenon and structure of aggressiveness in the student community. The variety of external manifestations of this phenomenon of aggressiveness makes it possible to study it in detail. An empirical study of the level of aggressiveness of KSMU students was conducted using the Bass-Darki interrogation technique. The results are processed and conclusions are drawn that contribute to the normalization of the level of internal and interpersonal aggression in the youth environment.
period of youth, aggression, aggressive behavior, comparative analysis.
1. Berkovits L. Aggression: causes, consequences and control / L. Berkovits. - SPb .: Prime EUROSNAK, 2007 .-- 310 p.
2. Vygotsky L.S. Problems of the development of the psyche. - M.: Pedagogy, 1982.- 368 p.
3. Sociology of youth. Textbook / Scientific. ed. Lisovsky V.T. Prince 1-3. - M. - 1995. - 421 S.
4. Rogozhina EA Study of the level of aggressiveness of students of a medical university / E. A. Rogozhina, S. V. Podporin // Medicine and Education in Siberia. - Novosibirsk: Novosibirsk State Medical University (Novosibirsk). - 2014. - No. 3. - S.13.
5. Motor S.E. The study of personalities of aggressiveness and conflict of students of economic specialties / S.E. Motor, A.A. Kisileva, A.A. Savchenko // Visnik Sevntu // Sevastopol: Sevastopol National Technical University. 2011. - No. 124. - S. 148-155.
6. Buss A. H., Durkee A. An inventory for assessing different kinds of hostility // J. of Consulting Psychology. 1957. Vol. 21, Nr 4.
7. Fromm E. Anatomy of human disruptiveness / E. Fromm. - M .: AST, 2010 .-- 621 P.