Article accepted for print: 23.12.2019
The article presents the results of a theoretical review and analysis of data on the topic, as well as the results of a psychodiagnostic survey of young people on the subject of gender specificity in relation to the family and various types of marriage, and analyzes the factors that have a destructive impact on the young family.
gender, gender differences, attitude to marriage, official marriage, civil marriage.
1. Andreeva T.V. Family Psychology / T.V. Andreeva. - St. Petersburg: Speech, 2004 .-- 245 p.
2. Dorno I.V. Modern marriage: Problems and harmony / I.V. Dorno. - M.: Pedagogy, 2000 .-- 270 p.
3. Dubrovina I.V. About some psychological aspects of preparing youth for family life / I.V. Dubrovina. - M., 1980 .-- S. 3-23.
4. Kovalev S.V. Psychology of family relations / S.V. Kovalev. - M .: Pedagogy, 1987 .-- 159 p.
5. Culture of family relations / Collection of articles. - M.: Knowledge, 1985 .-- 176 p.
6. Sysenko V.A. The stability of marriage / V.A. Sysenko. - M., 1981. - 175 p.
7. Schneider LB Family Psychology / L.B. Schneider. - M., 2006 .-- 768 p.
8. Schneider LB Personality, gender and professional identity: theory and diagnostic methods / L.B. Schneider. - M., 2007 .-- 128 s.