Article accepted for print: 23.12.2019
Article released: 14.04.2020
The article deals with the study of the basic psychological aspects of dental care for children. The factors causing emotional discomfort of the patient-child are noted, as well as methods for its elimination are given.
dentist, doctor-patient relationship, child-patient.
1. Gales S.A., Goncharik I.G., Kurbetiev S.G., Abiev M.A. Problems of Quality Management of Services in Pediatric Dentistry - Pediatric Dentistry and Prevention. 2010.Vol. 9. No. 3 (34). S. 9-12.
2. Emelyanova L.A. Developmental psychology and developmental psychology: study guide / L. A. Emelyanova; Orsk Humanitarian and Technological Institute (Phil.) Of the Orenburg State. un-that. Orsk, 2008.
3. Zhilina E.V. Accentuation of character in the structure of integral individuality // Bulletin of the Russian State Pedagogical University. A.I. Herzen. 2008. No. 61. S. 394-399
4. Loktionova A.Yu. The interaction of the child-patient and the dentist / / International Journal of Applied and Basic Research. 2016. - No. 5 (part 2) - S. 346-346
5. Fundamentals of the management of the behavior of children and adolescents at the dental appointment: Teaching aid / Popruzhenko TV, Terekhova TN - Minsk: BSMU, 2005 .-- S. 6-18, 31-44.
6. Wright J. Management of the behavior of children at the dental appointment: a guide for doctors / J. Wright, P.E. Starky, D.E. Garrney / under the general. ed. T.V. Popruzhenko, T.N. Terekhova. M .: MedPress, 2008.302 s.
7. Rakova T.V. The role of creative thinking in the professional activities of dentists // International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research. 2016.№2-1.P.89-92.
8. Tsarkova O.A., Gvozdeva Yu.V., Pirogova E.Yu. The volume of dental care: the pros and cons // Electronic collection of scientific papers "Health and Education in the XXI Century". 2011. T. 13. No. 3. S. 136-137.
9. Schlegel Yu.V., Akimova S.E., Sarap L.R., Tupikova L.N. Relationship psychology in the practice of a dentist. - Endodontics Today. 2013. No. 2. P. 27-30.