Article accepted for print: 23.12.2019
This article presents the methods and results of a neuropsychological study of small-motor functions in primary school children with disorders of the musculoskeletal system. The authors have shown the relevance and practical importance of organizing the construction of a comprehensive program of correctional and developmental education aimed at the motor development of children with disorders of the musculoskeletal system, the development of speech and cognitive functions.
small-motor functions, dynamic praxis, primary school age, disorders of the musculoskeletal system, cerebral palsy, neuropsychology, correctional psychology.
1. Akhutina T.V., Matveeva E.Yu., Romanova A.A. Application of the Luriev principle of syndromic analysis in processing data from a neuropsychological examination of children with developmental disabilities // Moscow University Physics Bulletin. - 2012. - T. 2012, No. 2. - S. 84–95.
2. Bolshakova S. E. Formation of fine motor skills of the hands: Games and exercises / S. E. Bolshakova. M.: SC Sphere, 2010 .-- S. 4
3. World Health Organization [electronic resource] https://www.who.int/topics/en
4. Denisova, E. E. The role of fine motor skills in the development of the child / E. E. Denisova // Scientific almanac. 2016. No. 4-2 (18). - S. 109.
5. Kuzeva OV Features of the formation of graphomotor skills and writing in younger students [Electronic resource] // Psychological science and education psyedu.ru. 2017. Volume 9. No. 2. C. 57–69.
6. Litvinov A. A. Features of motor ontogenesis in children of preschool and primary school age with cerebral palsy / A. A. Litvinov // Bulletin of the Tambov University. Series: humanities. - 2010.-№ 7 (87). –S.148-152.
7. International Classification of Diseases (10th revision) [electronic resource] https://mkb-10.com
8. Shanya I. Design approach to rehabilitation: developing therapy assistive products for children with hemiplegic cerebral palsy //ArchNet-IJAR. – 2018. – Т. 12. – №. 2. – С. 307.