The article presents an analysis of the technology for the formation of professional competencies in students of clinical specialties from the standpoint of the competency-based approach. A small group is considered as a condition and a way of developing personal and professional competencies.
higher education, new technologies, competency-based approach, small groups.
1. Boyarintseva S.L. Education in small groups of cooperation in a foreign language course at the middle stage of a comprehensive school: on the material of the English language: dis. Cand. ped sciences. - Moscow, 2007 .-- 223 p.
2. Korzyuk N.N. Linguistic theory and educational practice: Sat. scientific Art. // Training in small groups: theory and practice. - Minsk, 2013. – 166 p.
3. Laskov VB, Logacheva EA, Tretyakova EE, Masaleva I.O. et al. Improving the system of ensuring the quality of education: creation and development in the context of consumer orientation // Traditional and innovative approaches to the modernization of medical education, materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Methodological Conference with international participation, KSMU. - Kursk, 2010 .-- S. 236 -239.
4. Tretyakova EE, Masaleva I.O., Logacheva EA, Laskov VB and other Computer technologies in lectures and practical classes // Integrative trends in medicine and education. - 2015. - T. 2. - S. 106-111. - 2002. - T. 133, No. 5. - S. 504-506.
5. Shuteyeva T.V., Laskova I.V., Masaleva I.O. et al. Theses and term papers at the Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery as an element of problem-based learning and design technologies // Educational Process: Search for Effective Forms and Mechanisms: Sat. Tr. Vseros. scientific. conf. from the international participation dedicated. 82nd anniversary of KSMU.- Kursk, 2017.- S. 663 - 666.