Article accepted for print: 30.03.2020
Article released: 30.03.2020
The article is devoted to the study of the influence of color on the psychological and emotional state of a person in everyday life. The opinions of scientists and artists in this regard are considered. The importance of understanding the harmony of color combinations in the interior to achieve a beneficial effect on the human condition is proved.
color, color combinations, color therapy, color wheel, color reception.
1. Goethe I.V. About art. / M .: Art, 2015. - p.132.
2. Itten I. The Art of Color / Aronov, 2019, - p.67.
3. Kandinsky VV On the spiritual in art / V.V. Kandinsky. M .: Archimedes, 1992 .-- p. 39.
4. Mukhina. V. S. Visual activity of the child as a form of assimilation of social experience / - M.: Pedagogy, 1981. - p. 12.
5. Yanshin P.V. Color as a factor in mental regulation / P.V. Yanshin // Applied Psychology, 2000. No. 4. - with. 89.