Article accepted for print: 30.03.2020
Article released: 30.03.2020
The article presents a historical and perspective analysis of the problem of the use of the associative experiment for diagnostic purposes, a bibliometric, thematic analysis of modern scientific works on the topic "associative experiment in psychology" is carried out. The diagnostic potential and possibilities of an associative experiment under the conditions of modern empirical psychology, the possibility of its objectification through the use of oculography technology are discussed. Intermediate stages of the associative process, the difficulty of registering which A. R. Luria spoke about in his research, become available for qualitative and quantitative assessment (coordinates of the gaze, time and number of fixations of the gaze on the object-stimulus). Visualization allows you to get an idea of the internal mechanisms for updating associative relationships.
mechanism for generating associations, associative experiment, hardware methods, oculography.
1. Varlamov V.A. Lie detector. - M .: LLC “PER SE-Press”, 2004. - 540 p.
2. Glukhov V.P. Fundamentals of psycholinguistics: textbook. manual for students of pedagogical universities. - M .: Astrel, 2005 .-- 351 p.
3. Golovin S.Yu. Dictionary of practical psychologist. - Minsk: Harvest, 1998 .-- 301 s.
4. Locke J. Experience of human understanding. Works in 3 volumes / Ed. I. S. Narsky. - M.: Thought, 1985 .-- 623 p.
5. Luria A.R. Diagnosis of traces of affect. The coupled motor technique and its application in the study of affective reactions // Psychology in determining the traces of a crime. - M .: Scientific Word, 1928. - No. 3. - S. 79-82, 85-92.
6. Osipov Ya.V. The methodological significance of the associative experiment of C. Jung in the development of A.R. Luria Fundamentals of the Reactological Theory of Affective Behavior // Bulletin of the Northern (Arctic) Federal University. Series: Humanities and Social Sciences, 2011. - P. 123-127.
7. Pavlov I.P. Lectures on the work of the cerebral hemispheres. - M .: Eksmo, 2006 .-- 790 p.
8. Subprigor S.Ya., Subprigor A.S. Philosophical Dictionary. - Rostov-on-Don: Phoenix, 2013 .-- S. 32.
9. Rapatsevich E.S. Psychological and pedagogical dictionary. - Minsk: Modern Word, 2006. - 928 p.
10. Sugar L.V. Introduction to Psycholinguistics: Lecture Course / L. V. Sugar. - L .: Publishing house of Leningrad State University, 1989 .-- 180 p.
11. Free F.K. Forensic psychological examination of personality awareness of the investigated event: monograph / F.K. Free. - M .; Berlin: Direct Media, 2017 .-- 175 p.
12. Sechenov I.M. Brain reflexes. - M .: Publishing house AST, 2014 .-- 510 p.
13. Freud Z. Methods and techniques of psychoanalysis // Psychoanalytic studies. - Minsk: Potpourri, 1997 .-- 602 p.
14. Schulz D.P., Schulz S.E. History of modern psychology. - St. Petersburg: Eurasia, 2002 .-- 532 p.