Article accepted for print: 30.03.2020
The article presents the results of a study of social representations of students of various professional orientations about people with disabilities. As a result of the study, it was revealed that the structural components of the social representations of students of educational organizations are different, differing in the level of education (higher - secondary vocational), the features of the vocational and educational space and the specificity of the inclusive environment.
social beliefs, inclusive environments, people with disabilities.
1. Bovina I. B. Stigmatization of mentally ill people and the fight against it: socio-psychological dimension of the problem / I. B. Bovina, A.V. Yakushenko // Bulletin of the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia. - Series: Psychology and Pedagogy. - 2015. - No. 2. - P. 14 - 23.
2. Dmitrieva E.E. Tolerance in the practice of inclusive education / E.E. Dmitrieva, S.A. Falina // Problems of modern pedagogical education. - 2017. - No. 57. - S. 270-276.
3. Emelyanova T.P. The construction of social representations in the context of the transformation of Russian society. Ŕ M.: Publishing House "Institute of Psychology RAS", 2006. - 400 p.
4. Klimov A.E. Cognitive and personality factors that determine the content of students' ideas about the possibilities of socializing people with disabilities / A.E. Klimov // Employment and employment of people with disabilities in accordance with Article 27 of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities: the experience of Russia, Germany, Belarus and other countries: Sat. materials of the International scientific and practical. Conferences under the editorship of I.P. Krasnoshchechenko, 2017 .-- S. 278-285.
5. Monitoring the availability of conditions for secondary vocational education and vocational training by persons with disabilities and their employment for the 2016/2017 academic year [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.katk46.ru/documents/anketa_spo_2017.pdf (accessed: 12/15/2019).
6. Moskovichi S. Social representation: historical view / S. Moskovichi // Psychological journal. - 1995. - T. 16. - No. 2. - S. 3 - 14.
7. Nepochatykh E.P. Social perceptions of competence / incompetence among Russian and German students / E.P. Nepchatykh // Scientific reports of Belgorod State University. Series: Humanities. - 2013.- No. 13 (156). - S. 264 - 275.
8. The problem of social representations in modern psychology. Access mode [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://vuzlit.ru/2801/ponyatie_obschaya_harakteristika_struktura_funktsii_sotsialnyh_predstavleniy (accessed: 12/10/2019).
9. Federal Law "On Education in the Russian Federation" dated December 29, 2012 N 273-ФЗ (latest revision) [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_law_140174/ (accessed: 12/10/2019).
10. Shevyreva E.G. Presentation of future teachers about people with disabilities [Electronic resource] / E.G. Shevyreva, E.N. Novokhatko, A.V. Shavrilova // Crimean Scientific Bulletin. - 2015. - No. 4. - Access mode: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/predstavlenie-buduschih-pedagogov-o-lyudyah-s-ogranichennymi-vozmozhnostyami-zdorovya/viewer (accessed: 12.12.2019) .