Article accepted for print: 29.06.2020
A historical and retrospective analysis of foreign and Russian studies of school bullying from the end of the 20th century to 2019 is presented in the article. The purpose of the analysis is to assess the influence of the views of researchers on the formation of a modern understanding of this phenomenon, its gender and age, personality and status-role characteristics as predictors, as well as the main targets of preventive work.
representations, school bullying, adolescence, age and gender and personality characteristics, status-role positions.
1. Baeva I.A. Psychological safety in education / IA Baeva. - SPb. Publishing house "Union". - 2002. - S. 76-78.
2. Bochaver A.A. Bullying as an object of research and a cultural phenomenon // Bochaver A.A., Kholmov K.D. / Psychology. Journal of the Higher School of Economics. - T. 10. - No. 3. - 2013. - S. 149-159.
3. Ivanova A.K. Bullying and cyberbullying as a phenomenon of the educational environment: examples of modern research of the problem / A.K. Ivanova // Internet magazine "World of Science". - 2018. –№5. –11 s.
4. Kon I.S. What is bullying and how to deal with it? / I.S. Kon // Family and school. - 2006. –№11. –S.15-18.
5. Kravtsova M.M. Rogue children psychological work with a problem / M. M. Kravtsova // Psychologist at school. - M: Genesis. - 2005 .-- S. 111.
6. Krivtsova S.V. Bullying in the classroom. How to avoid trouble?: A guide for parents / S.V. Krivtsova. - M.: OOO "Russian word-textbook", 2018.- 48p. (Federal State Educational Standard. Extracurricular activities. A world without aggression).
7. Lane D.A. School bullying (bullying) // Children's and adolescent psychotherapy / Ed. David Lane and Andrew Miller. - SPb .: Peter, 2001 .-- S. 240-274.
8. Naumova N.N. Foreign studies of the phenomenon of bullying in 1980-90 / N.N. Naumova, A.S. Efimova // Psychological sciences. - No. 5-1. - 2018 .-- S. 139-142
9. Nurutdinova A.R. Education in Japan: the problem of aggression of children and adolescents / A.R. Nurutdinova // Social pedagogy. - Publishing house: Scientific Research Institute of School Technologies. - Moscow, 2012 .-- S. 97-108.
10. Petrosyants V.R. Psychological characteristics of high school students, participants in bullying in the educational environment, and their resilience: author. dlc. ... Cand. psychol. n. - SPb: Russian State Pedagogical University named after A.I. Herzen. –2011. - 29 p.
11. Soloviev D.N. Using the potential of the primary team in the prevention of bullying among adolescent schoolchildren: dis. ... Cand. ped. n. - Tyumen, 2015. - 228 p.
12. Shalaginova K.S. Age and sex characteristics of schoolchildren as predictors of the risk of bullying / K.S. Shalaginova, T.I. Kulikova, S.A. Zalygaeva // Bulletin of the Moscow State Regional University. Series: Psychological Sciences. - 2019. - No. 3. - pp. 126–138. DOI: 10.18384 / 2310-7235-2019-3-126-138.