Article accepted for print: 29.06.2020
The article describes the key social and psychological factors which influence on mental health applicants and junior students. Also the authors state the huge role of the family in the formation of motivational and moral-value attitudes of applicants, their post-school behavioral orientation.
family psychology, socialization, motivation for educational activities, psychological and social problems of applicants.
1. Besedina O.A. Mental health of school graduates - applicants and academic performance: preconditions for the formation of dysfunctional disorders of the nervous system / O.A. Besedina, E.E. Lipatova, L.R. Akhmadeeva // Electronic scientific and educational bulletin Health and education in the XXI century. - 2018.-T.20, No. 7. - S.48-52. [Electronic resource] URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/psihicheskoe-zdorovie-vypusknikov-shkoly-abiturientov-i-uspevaemost-predposylki-dlya-forming-disfunktsionalnyh-rasstroystv (broadcast date: 02.11.2019).
2. Druzhinin V.N. Family psychology / V.N. Druzhinin. - M .: KSP, 1996.
3. Mishina M.M. The relationship between the style of family education and the success of the educational activity of adolescents. Mishina, N.V. Serebryakova // Bulletin of the Moscow State Regional University. -2015. No. 4.- S. 120-131.
4. Polyakov D.V. The family and its role in the formation of self-esteem in a child / D.V. Polyakov, S.G. Dorofeeva, E.N. Hemp // Family in the modern world. Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference with the participation of RS. - Kursk: Kursk State Medical University, 2017 .-- S. 109-113.
5. Polyakov D.V. Family as a single moral and value community / D.V. Polyakov, A.D. Kukharenok, M.E. Moroshneva // Psychology of health and illness: clinical and psychological approach. Collection of materials of the IX All-Russian conference with the participation of RS. - Kursk: Kursk State Medical University, 2019, p. 232-235.
6. Soloviev A. Entrant-student: problems of adaptation / A. Soloviev, E. Makarenko // Higher education in Russia. - 2007. - No. 4. [Electronic resource]URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/abiturient-student-problemy-adaptatsii (date accessed: 04/05/2020).
7. Tkachenko P.V. Immersion in the atmosphere of the profession: from the experience of career guidance work of a medical university / P.V. Tkachenko, S.V. Cherney, E.A. Kovaleva // Higher education in Russia. - 2020, No. 1. [Electronic resource] URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/pogruzhenie-v-atmosferu-professii-iz-opyta-proforientatsionnoy-raboty-meditsinskogo-vuza (date of access: 04/02/2020).
8. Uvarova S.Ya. Vital problems of senior pupils and ways to solve them / S.Ya. Uvarova, T. D. Dubovitskaya // Modern problems of science and education. - 2012, No. 3. [Electronic resource] URL: http://www.science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=6117 (date of access: 02.11.2019).
9. Shkel A.V. Social group of modern entrants and the problem of personal identity / A.V. Shkel // Bulletin of ZabGU. - 2013, No. 10. [Electronic resource] URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/sotsialnaya-gruppa-sovremennyh-abiturientov-i-problema-lichnostnoy-identichnosti-1 (date of access: 04/02/2020).
10. Shchegoleva L.V. The influence of the results of the final certification of school graduates on the success of education in the example of the Republic of Karelia / L.V. Shchegoleva, N.Yu. Svetova, T.G. Surovtsova // Continuing education: XXI century. -2018, -No. 3 (23). [Electronic resource] URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/vliyanie-rezultatov-itogovoy-attestatsii-vypusknikov-shkol-na-uspeshnost-obucheniya-v-vuze-na-primere-respubliki-kareliya (broadcast date : 04/05/2020).