Article accepted for print: 29.06.2020
The article describes the main problems of socialization of children with disabilities, the peculiarities and conditions of the socialization process of children with disabilities, especially studied the development of children with health problems and means of their successful socialization. This article also covers questions about the psychological characteristics of children with disabilities. The features of the personality that affect their social formation are considered. The review and analysis of psychological and pedagogical literature revealed a number of main reasons associated with the influence of a large number of external and internal factors on the developing personality.
social adaptation, limited health opportunities, psychological features, substructures of the child's personality, productive creativity.
1. Antsiferova L.I. Psychology of personality formation and development: personality psychology in the works of Russian psychologists. Reader / L. I. Antsiferova; Ed. L. V. Kulikova. - St. Petersburg: Peter, 2009 .-- 464 p.
2. Brushlinsky A.V. Psychology of the subject / A.V. Brushlinsky. - Moscow: Institute of Psychology RAS. Publishing house "Aletheia", 2002. - 272 p.
3. Naboychenko E. S. Psychocorrectional work with children: study guide. allowance / E.S. Naboychenko, O. G. Nugaeva; Ural. state ped. un-t. - Yekaterinburg, 2007 .-- 40 p.
4. Organization and content of special psychological assistance to children with developmental problems: textbook. manual for universities / U.V. Ulyenkova, O. V. Lebedev. - M.: Academy, 2011 .-- 176 p.
5. Kholostova E.I. Social work with maladjusted children: textbook. Manual / N.I. Kholostova - M.: Dashkov and K, 2009 .-- 280 p.
6. Shapovalova O.E. Psychological study of mentally retarded schoolchildren with the help of conversation / O.E. Shapovalova // Correctional pedagogy: theory and practice. - 2011. - No. 5. - S. 28-33.