Article accepted for print: 29.06.2020
The work is supported by RFBR, project 20-013-00283.
The article discusses the possibility of using automated psychodiagnostic educational cases, technology of these cases, structure of such an educational case, specificity of automation, perspectivity of the approach. As an example a computer program of automated educational cases worked out by authors is presented. The technologies of automated educational cases can be used in many educational spheres, especially in socially oriented sciences.
educational technologies, educational cases, case-technologies, automation of learning processes, computer technologies in education, expert systems in education, search educational technologies.
1. Abaeva F.B. Didactic possibilities of the case study method in teaching students / F.B. Abaeva // Modern scientific research and innovation - 2016. - No. 1 [Electronic resource]. URL: http://web.snauka.ru/issues/2016/01/62279 (date accessed: 01/05/2020).
2. Gladkikh I.V. Methodical recommendations for the development of educational cases / I.V. Gladkikh // Bulletin of St. Petersburg University. Series: Management. - 2005. - Issue. 2. - S. 169-194.
3. Dolgorukov A. The case-study method as a modern technology of vocational education / A. Dolgorukov [Electronic resource]. URL: http://evolkov.net/case/case.study.html (date accessed: 01/05/2020).
4. Mikhailova E.A. Case and case method: the process of writing a case / E.A. Mikhailova // Marketing. 1999. - No. 5. - S. 113-120; - No. 6. - P.117-123.
5. Plotnikov M.V. Case-study technology. Teaching aid / M.V. Plotnikov, O.S. Chernyavskaya, Yu.V. Kuznetsova. - Nizhny Novgorod, - 2014 .-- 208 p.
6. Barnes L.B. Teaching and the Case Method / L.B. Barnes, C.R. Christensen, A.J. Hansen. 3d ed. Boston: Harvard Business School Press, - 1994 - 412 pp.
7. Sykes G. Learning to Teach with Cases / G. Sykes // Journal of Policy Analysis and Managment. - 1990. Vol. 9. - No 2. - Pp. 29 7-302.