Article accepted for print: 29.03.2020
In the article, professionally-oriented volunteer activity is considered as a factor contributing to the formation of personal qualities of future pediatricians. Based on the results of a sociological survey of volunteer students of the pediatricians to children detachment of Kursk State Medical University, the main aspects of the formation of general cultural competencies of an individual were identified.
volunteering, personal qualities, professional competencies, volunteering.
1. Zvyagintseva A.R. Professionally-oriented volunteering: the specifics of activity and motivation (on the example of the pediatric faculty of KSMU) / A.R. Zvyagintseva, N.D. Krivdina, I. G. Khmelevskaya // In the collection: Professional-oriented volunteering: the current state and prospects of the collection of scientific papers based on the materials of the V All-Russian Forum. Kursk State Medical University. 2018. Pp. 38-44.
2. Ketova N.A. Formation and development of general cultural competences of students of the pediatric faculty through participation in the social networks of the university / N.A. Ketova, E.I. Kochugova // In the collection: materials of the All-Russian youth forum of student teams of medical and pharmaceutical universities in Russia, - 2016. - Pp. 23-26.
3. Levina V.N. Personal qualities of a doctor in cooperation with a patient: a textbook / V.N. Levin. - Izhevsk, 2016 - 60 p.
4. Shamov I.A. Biomedical ethics: textbook / I.A. Shamov. - M .: GEOTAR Media, 2015. - 286 p.
5. Shulgina T.A. Volunteer movement at the faculties of clinical psychology, social work of KSMU (sociological analysis) / T.A. Shulgin, N.A. Ketova, E.P. Nepochatykh, K.A. Kholodova // In the collection: Professional-oriented volunteering: current state and prospects of the collection of scientific papers based on the materials of the V All-Russian Forum. Kursk State Medical University. - 2018. Pp. 119-125.
6. Shulgina T.A. On motivation of students to master general cultural (universal) competences (on the example of the project "Adaptation camp for freshmen") / T.А. Shulgin, N.A. Ketova Society: sociology, psychology, pedagogy. - 2018. No. 6. Pp. 11-16.