Article accepted for print: 29.06.2020
The authors are deeply grateful to Natalia Pavlovna Altunina and Irina Viktorovna Altunina for editing the manuscript.
The article is devoted to the biography of teachers of the Kursk State Medical Institute (KGMI). They worked at the Department of Histology, Embryology, Cytology before the Great Patriotic War and after it. All of them took part in the Great Patriotic War. They contributed to the development of the department. These scientists stood at the origins of the formation and post-war restoration of Kursk State Medical University.
Kursk State Medical Institute, Department of Histology, Great Patriotic War 1941-1945, V.I. Deshevy, Ya.S. Androsov, M.N. Rinchino, I.D. Richter, Z.F. Fedorova, Z.N. Gorbatsevich.
1. Androsov Y.S. Case for the degree of candidate of medical sciences. Dissertation on the topic: "On the issue of glycogen content in the lung tissue under normal and some pathological conditions." TsGA SPb. Fund R-3081. Inventory 5-1. Case 2. Site Archives of St. Petersburg. - URL: https://spbarchives.ru/infres/-/archive/cga/R-3081/5-1/2
2. Bashkatova I.V. I remember my teachers with a feeling of gratitude ... / I.V. Bashkatova // Vesti Kursk Medical University / - No. 6 (102), February, 2012 - P. 10.
3. State Archives of the Kursk Region. Orders for KGMI. 1937.
4. Dalmane A.R. Memories of our teacher. In memory of Professor K.S. Bogoyavlensky / A.R. Dalmane, J.G. Ehrenpreis // From the history of medicine: XIX collection of articles. Ministry of Health of the Republic of Latvia. Museum of the History of Medicine. P. Stradynia. Latvian Scientific Society of Medical Historians. - Riga: LMA, 1990. - Pp. 134-139.
5. Ivanov A.V. From the history of the Department of Histology of Kursk State Medical University / A.V. Ivanov, T.G. Korotko, N.A. Nikishin. - Kursk, FSBEI HE KSMU of the Ministry of Health of Russia, 2018 .-- 152 p.
6. Ivanov A.V. Konstantin Sergeevich Bogoyavlensky (To the 120th anniversary of his birth) / A.V. Ivanovna. Nikishina, T.G. Korotko // Morphology. - 2019. - T. 155.No. 3. - Pp. 87-89.
7. Ivanov A.V. In memory of Irina Dmitrievna Richter (1895-1972). To the 125th anniversary of his birth / A.V. Ivanovna. Nikishina, T.G. Korotko // Historical and biological research. - 2020. - T. 12, No. 2. - Pp. 126-139.
8. Ivanov A.V. Algorithm of the process of restoring the history of the department / A.V. Ivanovna. Nikishina, T.G. Korotko, O.D. Balybin et al. // Collection of scientific papers based on the materials of the International Scientific Conference "University Science: A Look into the Future" (February 7, 2020, Kursk) // Ed. V.A. Lazarenko. - Kursk: KSMU, 2020. - T. II. - Pp. 13-16.
9. Calendar of significant and memorable dates of the Kursk region for 2020 / Archival Department of the Kursk region. Ed. V.L. Bogdanov. - Kursk, 2019 .-- 126 p.
10. The site of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation "Memory of the People". - URL: https://pamyat-naroda.ru/
11. Stepanov VB Guide to the historical center of the city of Kursk / V.B. Stepanov. - The Slavyanka Publishing House. - Kursk, 2008 .-- 184 p.