Article accepted for print: 24.09.2020
Recently, there has been a positive trend towards an increase in children with learning difficulties. Visual-spatial functions underlie the formation of higher mental functions, including emotional life. The lack of formation of spatial representations inevitably leads to a significant violation of cognitive operations and visual thought processes necessary for the successful mastering of the school curriculum.
The study of spatial representations in children of primary school age showed that children with learning difficulties are characterized by such disorders as reversion and perspective defects, dysmetry, difficulties in rendering three-dimensionality, planar images, fragmentation of the perceptual image, fragmented and chaotic strategies of optical-spatial activity.
educational activity; junior school age; learning difficulties; visual-spatial functions; spatial representations.
This article is available only in the Russian language
1. Akhutina T.V. Neuropsychology of individual differences in children as the basis for the use of neuropsychological methods in school // Sat. reports of the 1st International Conference in memory of A.R. Luria / Ed. E.D. Chomskoy, T.V. Akhtina. M .: Publishing house RPO, 1998.S. 201-208.
2. Akhutina T.V., Pylaeva N.M. Methodology of neuropsychological support of children with uneven development of mental functions // A.R. Luria and psychology of the XXI century: reports of the II International conference dedicated to the 100th birthday of A.R. Luria / ed. T.V. Akhtina and Zh.M. Glozman. - M., 2003 .- P. 186.
3. Bozhovich L.I. Problems of personality formation: Fav. psychol. tr. / Ed. DI. Feldstein; Grew up. acad. education, Mosk. psychol.-social. in-t. - 3rd ed. - M.: MPSI; Voronezh: MODEK, 2001 .-- 349 p.
4. Dubrovinskaya N.V., Farber D.A., Bezrukikh M.M. Psychophysiology of the child: Psychophysiological foundations of children’s valeology: Textbook. manual for stud. higher. study. institutions. - M .: Humanit. ed. center VLADOS, 2000 .-- 144 p.
5. Korsakova N.K. Unsuccessful children: neuropsychological diagnostics of younger schoolchildren: textbook. manual for undergraduate and graduate programs / N.K. Korsakova, Yu.V. Mikadze, E. Yu. Balashov. - 3rd ed., Rev. and add. - M.: Yurayt Publishing House, 2018 .-- 136 p. - (Series: Author’s textbook).
6. Korsakova N.K., Moskovichyute L.I. Clinical neuropsychology // M .: publishing house of Moscow State University, 1988. - P.12
7. Leontiev A.N. Activity. Consciousness Personality. M., 1975 - S. 304
8. Luskanova N.G. Diagnostic aspects of the problem of school disadaptation in children of primary school age / N.G. Luskanova, I.A. Korobeinikov // Psychology of children with deviations and mental disorders; comp. V.M. Astapov, Yu.V. Mikadze. - SPb. : Peter, 2001. - S. 149-166.
9. Semenovich A.V. An Introduction to Childhood Neuropsychology. Tutorial/. - M.: Genesis, 2008 .-- 319 p.
10. Semenovich A.V. Neuropsychological diagnosis and correction in childhood /. - M.: Academy, 2002 .-- 232 p.