Article accepted for print: 20.09.2018
The article presents the results of approbation of the program of correctional and developmental support for the formation of small motor skills in younger schoolchildren with disorders of the musculoskeletal system. The authors propose a set of measures for the complex impact on speech, mental functions, as well as their physical development.
violation of the musculoskeletal system, small motor functions, correctional and developmental support, kinesthetic praxis, kinetic praxis, spatial praxis.
This article is available only in the Russian language
1. Akhutina T.V. Difficulties in writing and their neuropsychological diagnostics // Writing and reading: learning difficulties and correction / Ed. ABOUT. Inshakova. Moscow: MPSI, 2001. P. 7–20.
2. Akhutina TV, Inshakova OB .. Neuropsychological diagnostics, examination of writing and reading of primary schoolchildren. - M .: V. Sekachev. - 2008 .-- 128 p.
3. Akhutina T.V., Agris A.R., Korneev A.A. Variants of the deficit of functions of the first block of the brain in children with learning difficulties. Moscow University Bulletin. Series 14. Psychology. - 2014. - No. 3. - P. 34–46.
4. Ivanischeva S.V. System of work on the development of fine and general motor skills in children with musculoskeletal disorders // Collection of materials of the Annual International Scientific and Practical Conference “Education and Training of Young Children”. - 2016. - No. 5.
5. Nedurueva T.V., Bibicheva T.V., Yuriychuk O.A. Neuropsychological features of small motor functions in younger schoolchildren with musculoskeletal disorders // Collection of humanitarian studies. Electronic scientific journal. - 2019. - No. 5 (20). - S. 34-41.
6. Levchenko I.Yu., Abkovich A.Ya. Diagnostics of the developmental features of students with disorders of the musculoskeletal system for building an individual educational trajectory / Methodological manual - M. - 2019.
7. Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation https://www.rosminzdrav.ru/
8. Osokin V. V. Cerebral palsy: Medical correction and psychological and pedagogical support: monograph / V. V. Osokin, D. Kh. Astrakhan, Zh. N. Golovina. - Irkutsk: Irkut Publishing House. state University, 2010 .-- 307 p.
9. Semenovich A.V. Neuropsychological diagnosis and correction in childhood. - M .: Academy. - 2002.
10. Smirnova I.A. Special education for preschoolers with cerebral palsy. Study guide. SPB, 2003 .-- 160 p.
11. Tkachenko T. A. “Fine motor skills. Gymnastics for fingers “, M. Publishing house EKSMO, 2010.
12. PareUe Jr H. P., Hourcade J. J. A review of therapeutic intervention research on gross and fine motor progress in young children with cerebral palsy // Am. J. Occup. Ther. - 1984 .-- T. 38 .-- S. 462-468.