Article accepted for print: 20.09.2018
The article presents the results of a study of self-esteem of young managers who are building their careers in management and business. The study of self-esteem using several different diagnostic techniques allows us to predict their further growth in professional activity.
self-esteem, self-esteem levels, professional activity, young managers.
This article is available only in the Russian language
1. Ananiev B.G. On the problems of children’s self-awareness // News of the NPA RSFSR. 1948. Issue 18.P. 111-115.
2. Bozovic LI Personality and its formation in childhood. M., 1968.464 p.
3. Nikireev EM Psychological features of personality orientation: textbook / EM. Nikireyev. - Moscow: Moscow Psychological and Social Institute, 2007.72 p.
4. Rubinstein S.L. Fundamentals of General Psychology. Compilers, authors of comments and afterwords A.V. Brushlinsky, K.A. Abulkhanova-Slavskaya. St. Petersburg: Piter Publishing House, 2000 http://psylib.org.ua/books/rubin01/index.htm
5. Sorokoumova E.A. psychology of self-knowledge in teaching. Moscow, 2010, 325 p.
6. Sorokoumova S.N. Psychological preparation of students - future managers moat in a two-level system of higher development / Volkov I.V., Sorokoumova S.N. // Initiatives of the XXI century. 2012. No. 1. S. 139-142.
7. Sorokoumova S.N. Social creativity as a professionally significant characteristic of a manager / Sorokoumova S.N., Ivenskikh I.V. // In the collection: Great Rivers - 2017. Proceedings of the Congress of the 19th International Scientific and Industrial Forum: in 3 volumes. Nizhny Novgorod State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. 2017.S. 280-284.
8. Fetiskin NP, Kozlov V.V., Manuilov G.M. Socio-psychological diagnostics of personality development in small groups. Tutorial. M. From the Institute of Psychotherapy. 2002, 490 p.
9. Yanshin PV Clinical psychodiagnostics of personality. Study guide. 2nd ed., Rev. SPb .: Rech, 2007, 327 p.