Article accepted for print: 20.09.2018
The article presents the results of a correlation study of the value-semantic indicators of cadets of a departmental university at the initial stage of professional development. Based on the results obtained, it is proved that value categories have close interconnections with life-meaningful orientations, which allows us to form a positive attitude towards future socially significant professional activities during a specially organized educational process.
personal values, professional values, life-meaningful guidelines, cadets, correlation research.
This article is available only in the Russian language
1. Abulkhanova K.A. Psychology and personality consciousness (Problems of methodology, theory and research of a real personality): Selected psychological works. - M .: Moscow Psychological and Social Institute; Voronezh: Publishing house NPO “MODEK”, 1999. - 224 p.
2. Asmolov A.G. Personality Psychology: Principles of General Psychological Analysis. - M .: Smysl, 2001 .-- 416 p.
3. Bratus B. S. Personality anomalies. - M .: Mysl, 1988 .-- 301 p.
4. Brushlinsky A.V. Cultural-historical theory of thinking. - M .: URSS, 2009 .-- 116 p.
5. Bubnova S.S. Value orientations of personality as a multidimensional nonlinear system // Psychological journal. - 1999. - No. 5. - T. 20. - S. 38 - 44.
6. Vasilyuk F.E. Psychology of experience (analysis of overcoming critical situations). - M .: Publishing house of Moscow State University, 1984 .-- 200 p.
7. Gorkaya Zh.V. Psychology of values. - Samara: Publishing house “Samara University”, 2014. - 92 p.
8. Zhuravleva N.A. The psychology of social change: a value-based approach. - M .: Publishing house “Institute of Psychology RAS”, 2013. - 524 p.
9. Zdravomyslov A.G. Needs, interests, values. - M .: Politizdat, 1998 .-- 221 p.
10. Kiryakova A.V. The theory of personality orientation in the world of values. - Orenburg: Publishing house of the Orenburg State Pedagogical Institute, 1996. - 188 p.
11. Kolpakova L.M. Psychological adaptability as a necessary quality of life // XIX Tsarskoye Selo readings: Materials of an international scientific conference (April 21-22, 2015) / edited by V.N. Skvortsova, L.M. Kobrin, 2015 .-- S. 352-355.
12. Leontiev D.A. Psychology of meaning: nature, structure and dynamics of meaningful reality. - M .: Smysl, 2007 .-- 511 p.
13. Sery A.V. Value-semantic sphere of personality / A.V. Gray, M.S. Yanitsky. - Kemerovo: Kemerovo State University, 1999 .-- 92 p.
14. Solovieva O.V. Leadership psychology. - Stavropol: SSU Publishing House, 2008 .-- 284 p.
15. Frankl V. Man in search of meaning. - M .: Progress, 1990 .-- 368 p.
16. Yakovleva S.L. On the question of moral and volitional qualities of employees of the penal system // Psychology and pedagogy: methods and problems of practical application. - 2016. - No. 48. - S. 19-23.
17. Yanitskiy M.S. The system of value orientations of the individual and social communities: structural-dynamic model and its application in psychological research and psychological practice // Bulletin of the Kemerovo State University. - 2020. - No. 22 (1). - S. 194-206.
18. Jovanova-Mitkovska S. The need of continuous professional teacher development // Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. - No. 10. - No. 2. - R. 2921–2926.
19. Potolea D., Toma S. The Dynamic and Multidimensional Structure of the Teachers Professional Development // Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. - 2015. - No. 180. - P. 113 - 118.
20. Weis D., Schank M. J. Professional values: Key to professional development // Journal of Professional Nursing. - 2002. - Volume 18, Issue 5. –Р. 271-275.