Article accepted for print: 20.09.2018
Walter Benjamin noticed an anticipation of Charles Baudelaire that gets the modern attributes. In the article, the anticipation is analyzed as a part of the existential presence of a poet. By this way the poet can resist the fate and he has a feeling of future. Baudelaire’s literature career and his lifestyle are an embodiment of it. It is the main tool to stand with a faith. From one hand, his works have no similarity with others poets, in their loneliness, flânerie, and manners, from the other hand in their personal embodiment.
Charles Baudelaire, anticipation, Walter Benjamin, Jean-Paul Sartre, loneliness, crowd, poesy, choosing.
This article is available only in the Russian language
1. Iskusstvennyy ray: Klub lyubiteley gashisha. – M.: AGRAF, 1997. – 409 s.
2. Ben’yamin V. Bodler. – M.: Ad Marginem Press, 2015. – 224 s.
3. Vaynshteyn O.B. Dendi: moda, literatura, stil’ zhizni / 3-ye izd. – M.: Novoye literaturnoye obozreniye, 2012. – 640 s.: il. (Seriya «Kul’tura povsednevnosti»)
4. Sartr ZH.-P. Bodler.
5. Yakubovich P.F. Bodler, yego zhizn’ i poeziya. [Elektronnyy resurs] URL: http://lib.ru/POEZIQ/BODLER/bio.txt (data obrashcheniya 18.09.20)
6. Baudelaire Charles. The painter if modern life and other essays, Phaidon press. 1864 [Elektronnyy resurs] URL: http://www.columbia.edu/itc/architecture/ockman/pdfs/dossier_4/Baudelaire.pdf (data obrashcheniya 21.09.20).
7. Burton Tara Isabella. Why the dandy is a subversive work of public art. [Elektronnyy resurs] URL: https://aeon.co/ideas/why-the-dandy-is-a-subversive-work-of-public-art (data obrashcheniya 18.09.20)