Article accepted for print: 20.12.2020
During a period of pandemic and quarantine, the duration of which no one could have foreseen in March 2020, we are faced with a global change in living conditions, work, study, leisure and communication in general. Misunderstanding of the dynamics of the virus, data on the severe course of the disease, information about hospitalization, restrictions that affected the whole world, became the motive for the feelings and fears of the population. The rhythm and format of life has changed, we all found ourselves in a situation of uncertainty. We present the results of a pilot study of the peculiarities of time perception in conditions of prolonged isolation.
perception of time, psychological adaptation, long-term self-isolation.
This article is available only in the Russian language
1. Anisenkov D.A. Modern theories of adaptation to professional activity // Bulletin of BSTU im. V.G. Shukhov. - 2012. No. 1. - P. 205-208.
2. Wasserman L.I., Trifonova E.A., Chervinskaya K.R. Semantic time differential: an expert psychodiagnostic system in medical psychology. A guide for doctors and medical psychologists. - SPb, 2009.
3. Golovakha E.I., Kronik A.A. Personality psychological time. - M., 2008.
4. Kvasova O.G. Temporary perspective of a personality in an extreme situation // Bulletin of RUDN. Series: Psychology and Pedagogy. - 2010. –.№2.
5. Nurkova V.V. The accomplished continues: The psychology of the autobiographical memory of the individual. - M., 2000.
6. Nurkova V.V., Vasilevskaya K.N. Autobiographical memory in a difficult life situation: new phenomena // Questions of psychology. - 2003. - No. 5. - S. 93-102.
7. Spivakovskaya A.S., Chetkina A.S. The influence of the actual emotional state on the experience of time. // Materials of the International Youth Scientific Forum “LOMONOSOV-2019”. –M., 2019.