Article accepted for print: 20.12.2020
Manifestations of deviant behavior in adolescents with disabilities, noted by parents, teachers, psychologists, defectologists and educators, can often be explained by the physical illness and mental distress of the child, which necessarily orientates all subjects of the educational space, to assist such a child, from all specialists and caring adults development of preventive measures.
children, disabilities, deviance, manifestations, prevention.
This article is available only in the Russian language
1. Belova E.A. Features of the attitude of younger schoolchildren to their peers with disabilities // Uchen. app. Grew up. state social un-that. 2015. No. 2. P. 5–11.
2. Gogoleva A.V. Addictive behavior and its prevention. Moscow: MPSI, Voronezh: MODEK, 2003 .-- 240 p.
3. Guggenbühl A. The ominous charm of violence. Prevention and control of child aggression and cruelty. SPb .: Humanitarian agency “Academic project”, 2000. - 222 p.
4. Egorova T.V. Social integration of children with disabilities. Balashov: Nikolaev, 2002 .-- 80 p.
5. Zykova M.N., Schneider L.B. Psychological categories “norm” and “rule” in the discussion of the behavioral activity of children and adolescents // Actual problems of psychological knowledge: Theoretical and practical problems of psychology. - 2009. - No. 3 (12). - S. 70–77.
6. Ilyenkov E.V. The human psyche under the “magnifying glass of time” // Reader on educational psychology. - M .: International Pedagogical Academy, 1995 .-- S. 131-141.
7. Lukin N.N. Creativity as a determinant of crime prevention in children and adolescents // Izvestia RAO. - 2000. - No. 4. - P. 46–48.
8. Methodological materials on the signs of deviations, the actions of specialists in the education system in situations of social risks and the prevention of deviant behavior of students. - M: MGPPU. - 2018.
9. Family of G.V. Socio-psychological and organizational aspects of anti-drug prophylactic work with adolescents // Drug threat and counteraction. M .: Edition of the International Drug Enforcement Committee. - 2000 .-- S. 27-122.
10. Schneider LB Psychology of deviant and addictive behavior in children and adolescents. - M., Yurayt, 2018 .-- 219 p.