Article accepted for print: 20.12.2020
The article is devoted to the study of the features of defensive coping behavior in hearing impaired adolescents with different levels of resilience. The relationship between defensive-coping behavior and the level of resilience is analyzed. It was revealed that hearing impaired adolescents with a low level of resilience are dominated by such forms of protective-coping behavior as: seeking social support, escape-avoidance, denial, regression, suppression, distancing; and for hard of hearing adolescents with a high level of resilience - planning for problem solving, intellectualization, projection, acceptance of responsibility and positive reappraisal.
defensive coping behavior, coping strategies, defense mechanisms, resilience, hearing impaired adolescents.
This article is available only in the Russian language
1. Wasserman L.I. Methodology for psychological diagnostics of ways of coping with stressful and problematic situations for the personality [Text] / L.I. Wasserman. - SPb .: NIPNI them. Bekhtereva, 2009 .-- 38 p.
2. Evtushenko E.A. Viability of personality as a psychological phenomenon [Text] / Е.А. Evtushenko. - M .: Personality, family and society: issues of pedagogy and psychology. - No. 1 (58), 2016. - P. 72-78.
3. Zaitseva S.D. Study of protective coping behavior of adolescents with impairments in the communicative sphere [Text] / S.D. Zaitseva, K.I. Zasyadko // Bulletin of TSU, vol. 15, issue 1, 2010.- pp. 40-43.
4. Zakernichnaya N.V. Theoretical understanding of the concept of resilience in domestic and foreign research [Text] / N.V. Zakernichnaya // - Scientific notes of ZabGU, 2016. -Vol. 11, No. 5. - P. 61-66.
5. Korytova G.S. Protective coping behavior: retrospective reconstruction of the concept [Text] / G.S. Korytova, Yu.A. Eremina // Tomsk: Bulletin of the Tomsk State Pedagogical University, 2015. - pp. 42-48.
6. Lazarus R. Psychological stress and coping strategies [Text] / R. Lazarus. - SPb .: Peter, 2000 .-- 257 p.
7. Lazarus R. Stress, assessment and coping [Text] / R. Lazarus. - M .: Medicine, 2001 .-- 218 p.
8. Leontiev D.A. Vitality test. Methodical guidance on a new method of psychological diagnostics of a personality with a wide field of application. Designed for professional research psychologists and practitioners. [Text] / D.А. Leontiev and E.I. Rasskazova. - M .: Smysl, 2006 .- 63p.