Article accepted for print: 20.12.2020
The article presents the results of a theoretical analysis of the problem of dysmorphophobia in the scientific literature and the results of an empirical study. At the theoretical level, the psychological features of the perception of oneself and one’s body in adolescence are analyzed. Based on the analysis of empirical data revealed the signs of the propensity and manifestations of body dysmorphic disorder in individuals of university age.
dysmorphic disorder, a mental disorder, phobia, body image, perception of the body.
This article is available only in the Russian language
1. Vulink N., Denis D. Bodily dysmorphic disorder // Social and clinical psychiatry. - 2005. - No. 4.
2. Groshev IV, Shtyrkina T.Yu. Gender aspect of studying the social visibility of one’s own body image // Bulletin of RUDN. - 2012. -№4.
3. Zakharova L.I. Anorexia nervosa: prevalence, diagnostic criteria and psychosomatic relationships (review) // Scientific results of biomedical research. - 2019. - No. 1.
4. Kavun L.V. Psychology of Personality. Theories of foreign psychologists: a textbook for universities. Moscow: Yurayt Publishing House, 2020 .-- 109 p.
5. Medvedev V.E. Dysmorphic disorder: clinical and nosological heterogeneity // Neurology, neuropsychiatry, psychosomatics. - 2016. - No. 1.
6. Morozov G.V., Shumsky N.G. Symptoms of Mental Illness // Introduction to Clinical Psychiatry. Nizhny Novgorod: Publishing house of NM, 1998. - 426s.