Article accepted for print: 20.12.2020
The article presents the development of a continuous functioning technology for remote automated monitoring of the socio-psychological state of the population to determine the prenosological level of individual health, which allows to optimize medical non-invasive mass examination of the population. Means of mobile communication, automated remote exchange of information, its accumulation and storage, as well as the attraction of medical knowledge, mathematical models and algorithms for the intellectual analysis of data on the socio-psychological state of the population - all these are effective mechanisms for ensuring health.
information and communication technologies, medicine, monitoring, health, population.
This article is available only in the Russian language
1. Abu’Ali ibn Sino-Avicenna. Canon of Medicine, Book 1, FAN. - Tashkent, 1983 -543p.
2. Baevsky RM, Berseneva A. Introduction to prenosological diagnostics. - M .; 2008.220s.
3. Kaznacheev V.P., Baevsky R.M., Berseneva V.P. Prenosological diagnostics in the practice of mass surveys of the population - L .: Medicine, 1980. - 208 p.
4. Zakharchenko M.P., Maimulov V.G., Shabrov A.V. Diagnostics in preventive medicine. IFIN, 1997, 524s.
5. Kournikova IA A method for assessing the functional reserves of the body. Patent RU 2342900.2009.
6. Kutkin V.M. A method for assessing the state of vegetative regulation of the cardiovascular system. Patent RU-2214160. 2003.
7. Arinchin N.I., Gorbatsevich A.I., Konontsev V.I. Rapid method for determining the types of self-regulation of blood circulation, pre-pathological conditions and pathogenetic forms of hyperhypotension // Automation of scientific research: Proceedings of the XI All-Union. research automation schools. - Minsk, 1978 .-- S. 31-34.
8. Petrova G.S. Method for preclinical diagnosis of arterial hypertension. Patent RU 2367343.2009
9. Bolshakov A.M., Krutko V.N., Dontsov V.I. Possibilities of computer systems for assessing prenosological changes in health. // Hygiene and Sanitation. 2017; 96: 1115-1118.
10. Apanasenko G.L. On the possibility of a quantitative assessment of human health. // Hygiene and sanitation. - 1985. - No. 6. - P. 55-57.
11. Karabaev M.K., Abdumanonoa A.A., Aliev R.E. Remote, automated and personalized monitoring of the prenosological level of public health // DONOSOLOGY and healthy lifestyle Scientific and practical journal 2020 - № 1 (26) - 20-27 C.
12. Abdumanonov A.A., Karabayev M. K. Computerization medical institutions for the organization and optimization of clinical processes // European science review, –Austria, Vienna, 2016. - No. 3–4. - R. 276–278.