Article accepted for print: 20.12.2020
The author turns to the analysis of the influence of educational subjects on the formation of a value attitude to the health of children and youth. The author connects the healthy lifestyle of the individual with the measure of the formation of valeological knowledge, stable habits, and the interiorization of the prevailing norms in the culture of the ethnic group. The problem of the health of a student and teacher, student and teacher, post-graduate student and professor is extremely important and archeological, and should be considered in the holistic context of the life of the educational system. The author considers the care of the state and education for the health of children and young people as the most important factor in the preservation of the people, in solving the problems of the demographic policy of the state.
social pedagogy, social education, personality, education, health psychology, ethnocultural and personal identity, environment.
This article is available only in the Russian language
1. Belozertsev E.P. Education: historical and cultural phenomenon: a course of lectures [Text] E.P. Belozertsev. - SPb., 2004 .-- 704 p.
2. Bulatnikov I.E. “Crisis of culture” and its reflection in the state of public morality: the dialectic of the eternal and the temporary in the social and moral education of youth // Eurasian Forum. 2012. No. 4. S. 78-92.
3. Bulatnikov I.E. Destruction of the moral consciousness of modern Russian society as a problem of the theory and practice of social education of youth // Bulletin of the Kostroma State University. 2012. T. 18.No. 1-1. S. 146-152.
4. Pashkov S.V. Problems of the development of the spiritual and moral culture of youth in conditions of social uncertainty: the mission of the Orthodox education of youth // Proceedings of the Belgorod Theological Seminary. 2016. No. 4. S. 90-100.
5. Reprintsev A.V. Anthropological dimension of social reforms: from the crisis of identity - to the destruction of the culture of the ethnos // Psychological and pedagogical search. 2013. No. 1 (25). S. 26-39.
6. Reprintsev A.V. Cultural and educational environment in the formation of the personality of a Russian person // Pedagogy. 2015. No. 1. S. 88-96.
7. Reprintsev A.V. Community-collectivist ethos of the traditional Russian world as an alternative to the neoliberal ideology of social education // Psychology and pedagogy of social education / Ed. A.G. Kirpichnik, A.G. Samokhvalov. Kostroma: KSU, 2020.S. 33-40.
8. Reprintsev A.V., Sukhorukov I.S. Formation of ethnocultural identity of adolescents and youth as a problem of modern psychology and social pedagogy // Scientific Bulletin of Belgorod State University. Series: Humanities. 2017.Vol.33. No. 7 (256). S. 142-149.
9. Sinitsin Yu.N. Theory and technology of the formation of the vital functions of a schoolchild in the system of pedagogical health support: author. dis. … D.p.n. - Krasnodar, 2012 .-- P. 3.
10. Sukhorukov I.S. Information environment in the system of factors in the formation of a teenager’s ethnocultural identity: psychological mechanisms for overcoming the disorienting influences of the information environment // Personal development in the context of digitalization of education: from primary to higher education. Materials of Vseros. scientific. conf. - Yelets: YSU, 2020 .-- S. 292-299.
11. Sukhorukov I.S. Problems of the formation of ethnocultural identity of adolescents and youth in the mirror of pedagogical sociology: the experience of empirical research // Bulletin of Kostroma State University. Series: Pedagogy. Psychology. Sociokinetics. 2016.Vol. 22.No. 4.P. 258-263.
12. Sukhorukov I.S. Development of the ethnocultural identity of adolescents and youth as a condition for the revival of the spiritual and moral foundations of Russian society // New paradigm of organizational management in the face of challenges of the XXI century (to the 95th anniversary of L.I. Umansky). Kostroma: KSU, 2016.S. 230-240.
13. Sukhorukov I.S. Formation of ethnocultural identity of children and youth in the context of the revival of the Russian world // Bereginya. 777. Owl: Society. Politics. Economy. 2016. No. 2 (29). S. 92-101.
14. Kholina O.A. Psychological and pedagogical features of the formation of a future teacher as a subject of a healthy lifestyle: author. dis. ... for a job. uch. step. Cand. teacher. Science [Text] / О.А. Choline. - Rostov-on-Don, 2007.
15. Holton, J. The latest philosophical dictionary. 3rd ed., Revised. [Text] / J. Holton. - M.: Book House, 2003.
16. Shcherbakova I.B. Cultural and educational environment of the province and a healthy lifestyle of a student (theoretical and methodological aspect): monograph [Text] / E.P. Belozertsev, I.B. Shcherbakov. - Voronezh, 2016 .-- 248 p.