Article accepted for print: 20.12.2020
The article presents the results of a review of domestic studies of adherence to treatment in 2010-2020. Authors given the definition of the concept of «compliance». We have identified the key areas of science that are involved in compliance research. Also reviewed the authors research, which describe the structure of compliance, approaches to its study and factors affecting compliance.
adherence to treatment, compliance, mental disorders.
This article is available only in the Russian language
1. Alekseeva T.S. et al. Factors affecting adherence to lifestyle modification in an organized population // Systemic hypertension. - 2013. - T. 10. - No. 2. - S. 19 - 22.
2. Delarue V.V., Vershinin E.G. Compliance: clinical, sociological and psychological approaches to its assessment // Bulletin of the Volgograd State Medical University. - 2015. - No. 3. - S. 100 - 102.
3. Kadyrov R.V., Asriyan O.B., Kovalchuk S.A. Questionnaire “Compliance level”. - 2014 .- 74 p.
4. Lutova N.B. Suicidal tendencies and compliance of patients with endogenous disorders // Tyumen Medical Journal. - 2013. - T. 15. - No. 3.
5. Martynov A.A., Spiridonova E.V., Butareva M.M. Increasing the adherence of inpatients and outpatient departments to treatment and rehabilitation programs and factors affecting compliance // Bulletin of Dermatology and Venereology. - 2012. - No. 1. - S. 21-27.
6. Ryabova M.G. The problem of compliance in clinical psychology // Actual problems of practical health care. - 2013 .-- S. 93 - 99.
7. Sorokin M.Yu., Lutova N.B. Features of the structure of motivation for treatment and compliance in patients with psychopharmacotherapy // Mental health of a person of the XXI century. - 2016 .-- S. 279 - 281
8. Tsygankov B.D., Solonenko A.V., Kosenko V.G. Influence of stigmatization of relatives of patients with the first psychotic episode on the compliance of patients and their attendance at a neuropsychiatric dispensary in the inter-hospital period // Mental health. - 2009. - T. 7. - No. 5. - S. 20-24.