Article accepted for print: 20.12.2020
The work is devoted to the problem of the influence of the styles of family education on the tendency of adolescents to deviant behavior. In families with an authoritarian, liberal and indifferent style of family education, which are characterized by a low level of emotional acceptance, control, and increased conflict, the tendency to deviant behavior in adolescents will be higher, while in families with an authoritative style of parenting, indicators of the tendency to deviant behavior in adolescents will be below.
style of family education, characteristics of styles of family education, parent-child relationships, adolescents, deviant behavior.
This article is available only in the Russian language
1. Garbuzov V.I. Raising a child in a family. Psychotherapist’s advice / V.I. Garbuzov. - M .: Karo, 2006 .-- 296 p.
2. Gippenreiter Yu.B. Communicate with your child. How? /Yu.B. Gippenreiter. - M. 2003 .-- 119 p.
3. Eidemiller E.G. Family diagnosis and family psychotherapy / E.G. Eidemiller, I.V. Dobryakov, I.M. Nikolskaya. Textbook for doctors and psychologists. - SPb, 2007.
4. Sinyagin, N.Yu., Psychological-pedagogical correction of parent-child relations / N.Yu. Sinyagin. -M., 2001. -184 p.
5. Sutyagina A.S. The influence of styles of family education on the socialization of a younger student / A.S. Sutyagina // New Science: Theoretical and Practical View, 2016. - No. 6-2 (87). - S.81-83
6. Akhmetova Z.A. The influence of parental (maternal) attitudes on the vitality of the personality of hyperactive adolescents / N.S. Tkachenko, Z.A. Akhmetova // Pedagogical journal of Bashkotorstan. 2019.No. 3 (82), pp. 33-42 https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39174905
7. Rynzina A.G. The influence of the style of family education on the tolerance of the personality in adolescence / A.G. Rynzin, N.S. Tkachenko // Notes of a scientist. 2019. No. 2. P.120-125 http://nauka-prioritet.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/%D0%A4%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%80%D0%B0 % D0% BB% D1% 8C-2019.pdf
8. Ovsyanikova E.A. Influence of parent-child relations on the choice of coping strategies by adolescents / E.A. Ovsyanikova, N.S. Tkachenko // Scientific Bulletin of Belgorod State University. Series: Humanities. 2014. No. 26 (197) Issue 24. S.162-169.