Article accepted for print: 15.05.2021
The article gives an attempt at an interdisciplinary consideration of the process of interaction between a polygraph examiner and a person being examined within the framework of a special psychophysiological study using polygraph devices. This interaction is considered both from the point of view of the personal dispositions of the participants, and in the context of mathematical modeling of this interaction, using the developments of game theory.
polygraph, special psychophysiological research using a polygraph, game theory
The article is available only in the Russian language.
1. Andreeva G.M. Identity Presentations in the Context of Interaction / G.M. Andreeva // Psychological research. 2012. T. 5, No. 26. - P.1. -http: //psystudy.ru
2. Bogaevsky V.A., Pechenkova E.A. Legal regulation of special psychophysiological studies using a polygraph // Bulletin of the Moscow University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. 2016. No. 6. - S. 187-189.
3. Varlamov V.A. Lie detector / V.A. Varlamov // 2nd ed. M .: PerSE-Press, 2004.
4. Dashko M.N., Vinogradov M.V., Ulyanina O.A. Organizational and legal aspects of conducting a special psychophysiological study using a polygraph with candidates for service in the internal affairs bodies // Psychopedagogy in law enforcement agencies. 2018.No. 2. - P. 84-91
5. Deulin D.V., Parshutin I.A. Increasing the efficiency of the procedure for conducting special psychophysiological studies using polygraph devices as part of the professional psychological selection of candidates for service in the internal affairs bodies // Bulletin of the Moscow University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. 2019.No. 2.- P. 269-275.
6. Komissarova Ya.V. Basics of polygraphology: A textbook for masters // M .: Prospect, 2017.
7. Korovin V.V. Modern problems of the practice of polygraph examinations // URL: // https: //www.polyconius.ru
8. Kremlin A.G. Basic concepts of game theory. - Yekaterinburg: Publishing house of the Ural University, 2016 .-- 143 p.
9. Leontiev A.N. Activity, consciousness, personality. - M .: Smysl, Academy, 2005 .-- 352 p.
10. Lomov B.F. Mathematics and psychology in the study of decision-making processes / In the book: Normative and descriptive models of decision-making / Ed. B.F. Lomova et al. - Moscow: Nauka, 1981. - P. 5–20.
11. Neumann J., Morgenstern O. Game theory and economic behavior. - M .: Progress, 1970.
12. Pelenitsyn A.B., Komissarova Ya.V., Soshnikov A.P. Problems of expanding the practice of using the polygraph in Russia // Psychological and
methodological aspects of research with the use of a polygraph: Materials of scientific-practical. conf. "Professional and methodological aspects of psychophysiological research using a polygraph" (Moscow, March 17, 2012) // Sat. scientific. Art. / Sci. ed. doct. ped. Sciences, prof. A.M. Balbeko. - M .: Ed. MAGMU, 2012.
13. Pelenitsyn A.B., Soshnikov A.P. On the scientific validity of the use of a polygraph // Forensic expert. 2011. No. 2. - P. 12-15
14. Poddyakov A.N. Lying to the attacker about the whereabouts of the victim and controversy about the moral principle of truthfulness. [Electronic resource] // Psychological research, 2010. N 1 (9). URL: http://www.psystudy.ru.
15. Rubinstein S.L. Fundamentals of General Psychology. - M .: Pedagogika, 1974 .- 424 p.