Article accepted for print: 15.05.2021
The article is devoted to the study of the features of coping strategies in students with different types of character accentuation. In this paper, the understanding of coping strategy is considered from the point of view not only of coping with stress behavior, but also through such concepts as cognitive, emotional and behavioral coping mechanisms. As a result of the conducted research, the necessity of carrying out psychocorrective measures for the development of adaptive coping strategies in students is justified.
coping strategies, coping mechanisms, character accentuations, stress, coping behavior, students
The article is available only in the Russian language.
1. Research Holding Company «Romir», Available at: https://romir.ru/studies/podavlyayushchee-bolshinstvo-rossiyan-ispytyvaet-stress
2. Lykova N.M. Theories of stress and coping, Moscow, 2019, 120 p.
3. Leongard K. Accentuated personalities, Rostov-n/D., 2000, 541 p.
4. Lichko A.E. Character accentuation as a concept in psychiatry and medical psychology. Review of Psychiatry and Medical Psychology named after V. M. Bekhterev, 1993, no1, рр. 5-17.
5. Yushkevich Yu.P. Stress in students’ lives, Available at:https://scienceforum.ru/2015/article/2015010577